Spoilers: The Imperial Agent Act 3 on tape

blooddodo

I recently returned to The Old Republic and while leveling my Light-sided Agent got the idea to make videos for the class quest. I wish I had thought of that sooner, or ideally at level 1, but what can you do :D

It starts at the very end of Act II, the first two are up here and I have 2 more ready and a fifth one on the way.

So if anyone decides to watch these instead of playing the class (which I would recommend, it's by far the best storyline in the game imho), I hope you like them :)

Edited by blooddodo

Act 3 is good, but I think 2 was better,

had more emotional "i'm going to kick everybody's *** for mind-controlling me

Agent's story is the best one imo, next to Knight story (though it's obviously the one BW chose as the primary story)

Act 3 is good, but I think 2 was better,

Well, I haven't seen the entire act 3 yet, I film it as I go, but so far Belsavis is very fun.

Very Ocean's 11 :D

But I do agree that act 2 really played on my emotions and when I chose

to spare Ardun at the end it really felt like I was for the first time the master of my own fate.

Edited by blooddodo

I found the whole "end-game" of the story idiotic. Very underwhelmed by act 3.

You cannot prevent people from being born force-sensitive, so their whole goal was pointless. Unless you enslave the entire galaxy, some people will try to help, some dominate. A new Jedi-like order would arise, just like a new Sith cult or whatever will eventually rise The Cabals plan had as much foresight as a 10 year old in a candy store..