matching system?

Lucrowene

seriously how is it used cause I have won a total of 2 WZ since last tues I am on teams that just give up or there are 3 AFK farmers

it appears I am going up against pre-mades all the time while my team is what is left over in the que

Sometimes pugs look like pre-mades just because everyone has been grouped together before and things seem to work. As far as a matching system I don't believe there is one especially one that matches teams with x number of AC on each team.

The Que system needs a complete over-haul. Ops Groups should not be able to enter a Que against total pugs, period. If the server population means that feature would be totally dead… then re-haul the system for cross-server Ques. Groups of 3 and less should only ever play against other groups of 3 or less (with an exception to players that might get put into the 5-7 group que). Groups of 4 should only get Qued against groups of 4, so each team has 2 premades on it. Groups of 5-7 should be in their own Que, allowing one or two random players onto a team. Groups of 8 should only get Qued against other Groups of 8. Four different Que levels, for balance and because it’s the logical way to handle it.