Yoda vs Darth Vader

Akilus

Not to mention his alter ego is [bLEEP]ing loaded and unless Batman has his own credit card, people are going to put two and two together.

Batman does a pretty good job of covering his tracks. I don't know how people would figure out Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Batman does a pretty good job of covering his tracks. I don't know how people would figure out Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Well theres actually several people that know who Batman is.

1. The JL members(original)

2. The Riddler

3. Joker

4. Bane

5. Dr. Strange

6. Lex Luthor(this one speculating on because, why not? Hes pretty much one of the smartest(if not THE) on DC.)

I mean granted they are all heroes/villians, but still are people.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well theres actually several people that know who Batman is.

1. The JL members(original)

2. The Riddler

3. Joker

4. Bane

5. Dr. Strange

6. Lex Luthor(this one speculating on because, why not? Hes pretty much one of the smartest(if not THE) on DC.)

I mean granted they are all heroes/villians, but still are people.

I was meaning the normal civilian. I know all of those people know who Batman is. It would be difficult for most people to make the connection between Bruce and Bats because he does a good job of keeping those lives separate.

Other than using experimental technologies that happen to be made by WayneTech or his batmobile which I'm certain you can't find in a Subaru dealership?

In fact, I'm certain in Dark Knight, someone DID put two and two together about those EXACT things.

We don't know if Yoda could do that because no one has ever really expanded on what he can and can't do.

"We don't know." isn't a good argument. You have to go by what we're told or seen. Yoda knew that Sidious had to be stopped. If he had the power to do so, he would have, but he didn't.

"We don't know." isn't a good argument. You have to go by what we're told or seen. Yoda knew that Sidious had to be stopped. If he had the power to do so, he would have, but he didn't.

Well if "we don't know" won't work, maybe plot armor will. Both Yoda and Sidious had to survive the fight in order for ep.3 to connect with the OT. Obviously Yoda had to lose in order for the OT to happen. Which stinks because they built Yoda up to be this great Jedi and had him lose in the most critical point in the saga.

According to the canon laid out by Lucas and company, Yoda is the greatest lightside user ever (until the rise of Luke Skywalker).

The reason Yoda loses to Sidious, is because at the time, he was the greatest force user to ever exist (until the rise of Luke Skywalker).

Sidious believed Vader would outgrow them all, thus ensuring the continued rise of strength the rule of two brought the Sith. But Vaders injuries at the hands of Kenobi denied him that future.

Vader goes on to become the ultimate Jedi killer. Not only does he become a tank in his suit, but he learns to become agile and fast again (this is lost in the movies, mostly due to the fact that special effects where limited). He masters all 7 of the lightsaber forms and learns to harness the force with anger similar to how Darth Malgus is described, he literally could keep his body together using rage... thus destroying his suit would not kill him without knocking him out or having out of it for a prolonged period of time.

Vader would easily destroy Yoda during his rise to power if he had ever been able to find him. However, I feel Yoda in his prime would be more then a match for Darth Vader. The reasoning for this is simple, he held is own and almost defeated the greatest Sith Lord ever. Yoda's mastery of the force is unrivaled, and will remain this way most likely forever, since Lucas refuses to ever have Yoda's story and race described.

According to the canon laid out by Lucas and company, Yoda is the greatest lightside user ever (until the rise of Luke Skywalker).

The reason Yoda loses to Sidious, is because at the time, he was the greatest force user to ever exist (until the rise of Luke Skywalker).

Sidious believed Vader would outgrow them all, thus ensuring the continued rise of strength the rule of two brought the Sith. But Vaders injuries at the hands of Kenobi denied him that future.

Vader goes on to become the ultimate Jedi killer. Not only does he become a tank in his suit, but he learns to become agile and fast again (this is lost in the movies, mostly due to the fact that special effects where limited). He masters all 7 of the lightsaber forms and learns to harness the force with anger similar to how Darth Malgus is described, he literally could keep his body together using rage... thus destroying his suit would not kill him without knocking him out or having out of it for a prolonged period of time.

Vader would easily destroy Yoda during his rise to power if he had ever been able to find him. However, I feel Yoda in his prime would be more then a match for Darth Vader. The reasoning for this is simple, he held is own and almost defeated the greatest Sith Lord ever. Yoda's mastery of the force is unrivaled, and will remain this way most likely forever, since Lucas refuses to ever have Yoda's story and race described.

Yoda in his prime would win, but Dagobah Yoda probably wouldn't even fight. He was at peace and excepted his death.

I would vote Darth Vader and then again I would vote yoda.

At the begining of vaders transformation to sith lord and jedi killer, yoda still had the edge over Vader in combat.

very possible that no one would be able to beat vader in a light saber duel. Heck, the only real reason Luke beat him was because his emotions betrayed him at the end. he just could not see himself killing his son, his heart was no in it. so Vader, once he got used to fighting in his suit, would have been a match for anyone. Clearly, Luke is a more than a match for anyone with a light saber. like father, like son?

this is such a hard one to make a choice on. you can't just make a pick. any choice you make will have factors and variables that you need to put in, just to make your argument stick. there is something to said that it is very possible if vader ran across obi wan on tatooine, obi wan might have been able to beat vader again. who knows.