Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which companions would be friends?

Roodbot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Can you imagine? They finally get down to it. The floor clears. Companions line up to watch, chanting "Fight! Fight!" Quinn and Elara exchange shots...once, twice...apply DoTs...and then come the heals. Plink, plink, heal. Plink, heal, heal. The audience is still going: "Fight! Fight!"

...twenty minutes later...

Aric: Are you even trying, Dorne?

Elara: Working on it!

Quinn, topping off his three missing HP rather than taking a shot: There. Patched up. FOR THE EMPIRE.

Pierce: You're an idiot. *preps for the headshot*

Kaliyo, pushing down Pierce's rifle's barrel: Now, now. That wouldn't be sporting.

Everyone, suddenly staring at Kaliyo: ...

Kaliyo: What? I can be polite.

...and on the floor: Plink, plink, heal. All. Night. Long.

reminds me of the time i decided to dual my guild's other op healer

now, to spice it up, imagine comps in huttball. i'd love to see kaliyo giving quinn a swirly in the acid tank

Huttball? hmm...

If the players were anywhere near that I don't think it would go over too well, atleast I know my SW would go into a rage if anything happened to her Quinn ... sooo.....

what about a team?

hmm.... imps vs pubs

scorpio as the ball runner

vector and torian as runner bodyguards

quinn as ball carrier healer

kaliyo and skadge for perimiter slaughter

lokin to heal the above 2

and blizz as the distraction

Ooo...

Huttball teams would work atleast then if anything happened to the companions it would be Imps versus Pubs no holds barred madness. Though I suspect Theran and Holiday would just completely distract everyone, and Doc might be too busy admiring himself or hitting everything that walked and was female.

Ooo...

Huttball teams would work atleast then if anything happened to the companions it would be Imps versus Pubs no holds barred madness. Though I suspect Theran and Holiday would just completely distract everyone, and Doc might be too busy admiring himself or hitting everything that walked and was female.

i can imagine himself bent over, admiring his reflection in the acid trap

Ooo...

I somehow doubt with Doc that gender is an issue.

@Roodbot

You might have a point about Doc there. I think that Scourge might give the Pubs a bit of advantage though but then again he might deign not to play at all.

I can't say, I've never seen Huttball.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.