crew skill missions while logged out.

BuckShotSchell

Last night after sending all three of my companions out on slicing missions checking my pathetic number of credits and then logging off I started thinking. "How can i make 'creds while not actualy playing?" I know about the GTN and sending your peeps on missions before you log out, i thought it really be nice if you could keep doing it say while you are at work or otherwise away from you computer.

I log on to these forums numerous times throughout the day on my android as i sure a lot of other people do with their I-whatever or laptop and since all of oir acoints are linked by iser name and password it seems like it wpuld not be to jard dor the devs to put a utility in here some where by which one could monitor the progress and send companions out on more missions when they are done..

I imagine something like clearing my backpack before logging out then through out the day sending.my peeps on missions and then when I logg on that night i have an inventory full of lockboxes! I've still done all the management and payed my creds i just wasn't logged into the actual game. Surelu it.would.not.ne to difficult to do, maybe even an app for.you "smart device" i would.pay.for that.

There is an Android app for that. But it does require you to log into the game and send them out.

CRD is the app. Google it. Hypercane studios. It works good and is legal 100%.

Edited by Muldaak