what is the most USELESS Maurader skill tree?

Anysao

I know its a bizarre question, but I was going to send in a suggestion to Bioware, to make mauraders and sentinels more useful compared to other classes.

Problem is, it involves replacing a skill tree. Call me weird.

And I know all 3 trees are damage, so losing one wouldn't be the end of the world.

So, which is more useless? That if you use it, you just wouldn't do as much damage as the other one.

just make sure its not the "shared" tree. that needs to stay (for obvious reasons)

PS- If you know sentinel version, let me know please.

What do you mean "Useless"? All 3 trees are great! Why on earth would you want to get rid of one?That's such a dumb idea. Mauraders are meant to be a pure DPS class, not a tank or healer. Besides, almost every class can tank/heal anyways. Agent = Damage/Healer. Bounty Hunter = DPS/Tank/Healer. Warrior = Tank/DPS Inq. = DPS/Tank/Healer. Do we really need another class that can tank/heal? Maurauders have a great damage output. Probably the best in the game. Getting rid of one of the skill trees will add problems as well. People use every tree, if BW got rid of the one they use it would make them pretty ticked off. Now if you don't want to beDPS don't try and change the class, just roll a different character.

I know its a bizarre question, but I was going to send in a suggestion to Bioware, to make mauraders and sentinels more useful compared to other classes.

Problem is, it involves replacing a skill tree. Call me weird.

And I know all 3 trees are damage, so losing one wouldn't be the end of the world.

So, which is more useless? That if you use it, you just wouldn't do as much damage as the other one.

just make sure its not the "shared" tree. that needs to stay (for obvious reasons)

PS- If you know sentinel version, let me know please.

Soooo, you want to replace a skill tree and turn us into a hybrid instead of a pure dps? We're useful as one of the best dps classes in the game. We offer plenty of utility that isn't even tied down to our specs that makes us useful, so please enlighten us with how you're trying to make us more "useful."

....More useful compared to other classes.....Stopped reading there.

Why do you even bother posting then? If you don't want to contribute to the topic, don't write.

btt: I don't think marauders really need a change, every tree is viable in certain situations. That said, marauders are very useful in pve and pvp! pve-Very short cd on interrupt, high dps, group buffs (burst potential), situational off tanking.

Its the same in pvp. Marauders are the kings of huttball

Why do you even bother posting then? If you don't want to contribute to the topic, don't write.

Because he has a point.

This is a "WAH Marauders and Sents are weak" thread, which is kinda goofy since they just got a pretty good buff.

And that's leaving aside the absurd "which tree, but not Rage, is useless" motif. This guy has something against either the Anni or the Carnage tree, and is fishing for people to agree with him.

Because he has a point.

This is a "WAH Marauders and Sents are weak" thread, which is kinda goofy since they just got a pretty good buff.

And that's leaving aside the absurd "which tree, but not Rage, is useless" motif. This guy has something against either the Anni or the Carnage tree, and is fishing for people to agree with him.

No, no, no. That's not what i am implying. I am not a marauder (well, actually, I did make one..) but that's not what I'm looking for.

Canonicly, sentinels specialized in agility, force, and technology. They did a little bit of everything, and I want marauder to mirror it.

I don't think marauders or sentinels need a buff, or a "nerf", rather just adding some non-slashing-abilities, like healing.

I just think it's time a marauder or sentil gets a new ability. I am NOT trying to "troll" in any way..

No, no, no. That's not what i am implying. I am not a marauder (well, actually, I did make one..) but that's not what I'm looking for.

Canonicly, sentinels specialized in agility, force, and technology. They did a little bit of everything, and I want marauder to mirror it.

I don't think marauders or sentinels need a buff, or a "nerf", rather just adding some non-slashing-abilities, like healing.

I just think it's time a marauder or sentil gets a new ability. I am NOT trying to "troll" in any way..

and cannonically the wrath of the emperor (or the jedi that killed the emperor) would mop the floor with just about everyone in the entire universe, but no, a smuggler with a couple pistols can take them

cannon doesnt mean as much as gameplay, if it did the game would be utter garbage

and for the sake of gameplay they needed a couple of pure dps classes, marauder/sentinel make more sense as pure dps than more classes do

Soooo, you want to replace a skill tree and turn us into a hybrid instead of a pure dps? We're useful as one of the best dps classes in the game. We offer plenty of utility that isn't even tied down to our specs that makes us useful, so please enlighten us with how you're trying to make us more "useful."

Must be nice. Try rolling a Commando and see how that compares.

I get where you are coming from but if you want to make a suggestion that makes an impact you'll need to know more about the class than you currently do. Basically you're trying to take a hard road of convincing BW to do something they aren't but you haven't done your homework...basically not a recipe for success.