Rayla_Felana

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I

The problem is certain events cause the game to have to query the server for data and the game freezes for a split sec when this happens. No computer can over power this no matter what the specs.

Need proof? Hit B to open your bag. or C to open your character sheet.. or L to open the mission log. or any button that opens a UI window. This will cause the game to freeze. This is especially apparent when you're running/riding forward.

Not only that, but ever wonder why when you're out questing on a planet the game freezes for a sec and then a couple seconds later you see another player? The game also freezes every time it has to render another player.! Some of the worst game design I've ever seen.

I have never had a single instance of any of this. Its not the game; its external factors.

Yeah, because the fanboys of this game don't make excuses for every mistake that Bioware has. Don't kid yourself. Oh, and Guild Wars 2 is absolutely going to destroy this game. It's not just hype, sorry to burst all of your bubbles. Guild Wars 2 is better in BETA than this game is 5 months after release.

I agree GW did it right from the beginning, they have gathered a huge fan base over the years and from what I have seen of GW2 it will continue to do so. I don’t know if GW2 is going to destroy this game or not, SWTOR has a pretty strong fan base as well and I think the ones who truly like this game will stick around until they finally do it right. However, at this rate it might take awhile.

We all must have faith that Bioware/EA will eventually get it together.