The lake of apparitions

chiefdano

Anyone have any idea why they didn't write in Luke looking for his father or Obi wan or even Yoda in the pool of knowledge? I can understand Mara and maybe even Jacen. Anakin Solo was a nice touch. But you would think he'd want some peace with his father, seek the guidance from Obi and Yoda. Especially Yoda. being as he was super force adept, he'd have some insight on the whole Abeloth thing.

Just wondering why they didnt include that.

Edited by chiefdano

I wanted to see Kenith Hammer in the pool. He tried to work things out legally with the GA and the Jedi killed him for it, and then proceeded to launch a coup. I would have liked to see him talk to Luke about everything that occurred, maybe blast him for not giving a rats behind about the law. Sadly it didn't happen, he deserved better than what he got. Edited by TheBentOne

Anyone have any idea why they didn't write in Luke looking for his father or Obi wan or even Yoda in the pool of knowledge? I can understand Mara and maybe even Jacen. Anakin Solo was a nice touch. But you would think he'd want some peace with his father, seek the guidance from Obi and Yoda. Especially Yoda. being as he was super force adept, he'd have some insight on the whole Abeloth thing.

Just wondering why they didnt include that.

I'm not sure Luke even looked for Mara because she found him. I'm not sure why he would look for Yoda and Obiwan when the pressing issue was to find out why Jacen turned to the dark side. Obi wan and Yoda were not aware of Abeloth.

I'm not sure Luke even looked for Mara because she found him. I'm not sure why he would look for Yoda and Obiwan when the pressing issue was to find out why Jacen turned to the dark side. Obi wan and Yoda were not aware of Abeloth.

Well that was true the first couple of times. The last time, if you read Apocalypse, he went looking for her for an answer. And she knew who or what Abeloth was capable of, so Yoda should have too.

• 2 weeks later...
im not even sure about the pool. i know they never beat the killiks this has all been just one long killik drug induced nightmare

I'd even go back to the Correllian Trilogy, thats where all this started lol. They just had to kill center point station one way or another and have been trying for 10 years lol