Light Em' Up isnt working!!!!!

Gravez-

Anyone else having problems with not receiving two stacks of target lock when hitting tracer missle?. I'm Having to spam TM five times to get 5 stacks of target lock when i should only have to hit TM 3 times for 5 target lock stacks.

Anyone else having problems with not receiving two stacks of target lock when hitting tracer missle?. I'm Having to spam TM five times to get 5 stacks of target lock when i should only have to hit TM 3 times for 5 target lock stacks.

Haven't noticed it on my Commando, I'll log the BH to check tonight.

I don't mean to offend, but you should read the skill more carefully. It only adds Heat Sigs, not Target Locks. Need 5 TM's for full buff on RS. That being said, I didn't wait for 5 Target Locks, I just use RS on cd to help with Heat management.

Edited by Harridan

I don't mean to offend, but you should read the skill more carefully. It only adds Heat Sigs, not Target Locks. Need 5 TM's for full buff on RS. That being said, I didn't wait for 5 Target Locks, I just use RS on cd to help with Heat management.

Your right. So on that note i'm not getting any heat sigs from hitting tracer missle, so there is even a bigger bug