Male or Female Agent?

PaintSticks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having heared both voices, but only having two Male Agents, i have to say that both voices are fitting, but i like the Male voice better, the female one has a bit too high of a pitch IMO, and it's definatly too deep into the british accent. The Male Agent voice fits perfectly for it, just like the male Smuggler and Bounty Hunter (if you play a Body Size 3 BH, anything larger or smaller makes the character sound too gruff) my first agent was a cyborg body type 2, and the voice fit well, though the hair style could have been better... but my second agent, my Dark Zabrak Body Type 2, is flat out awesome with the voice/look combo!

With the pre-order's x12 XP, that's as easy as it gets.

No, it's not - you have to pay for a server slot, and the price of those are through the roof (pushing 2 mln on my server). With the Legacy Storage Bays being available lately, Cartel coins have better uses. :) Heh, one agent is as much as I can take anyway. I will be speed levelling her in December after I pre-order. Can't wait to be done with that story tbh.

Edited by DomiSotto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.