Kath Hound Healing Record?

circaservive

yes lilchris posted a couple hours ago over 800k in alderaan. your epeen has been smashed and like him, you both lost.

Like I said I understand that there's higher records out there on different servers, I saw chris'. I also saw how you hated on his record as well. Apparently no one likes healing you and I don't blame them, since you obviously don't give recognition to healers.

I was merely asking about Kath Hound, k thanks. now go back to the hole that you crawled out of.

What's the record when you win a warzone?

I can't control the actions of the team, so you can try again at trying to insult.

Edited by circaservive

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7169/6806109331_78a66fd3f4_b.jpg

PS this is not me :)

PPS if you want a specific server healing record is't you should place thread on server forum (i know it suck balls and noone read this forums, but anyway)

Very nice, hopefully one day i'll hit numbers like that :) At least there's one comment worth reading on here now, since I am curious to see what other servers are looking like at 50 as well. Some of those 1 mill healing numbers are just faked by fire healing. Was that on Kath Hound by the way? I didn't recognize any of the names. If not, do you know what server?

PS thanks for the advice, i'll place a thread over there :)

Edited by circaservive

Like I said I understand that there's higher records out there on different servers, I saw chris'. I also saw how you hated on his record as well. Apparently no one likes healing you and I don't blame them, since you obviously don't give recognition to healers.

I was merely asking about Kath Hound, k thanks. now go back to the hole that you crawled out of.

how can you say any of that without proof. you take this game way to serious by all your posts. go make a thread in your server forum so you can have your epeen enlarged about being the best, as if it matters to anyone besides you.

for the record, he is a good healer and the pubs on our server are better than the imps. the pubs trash talk and this is my way of paying the favor back.

Edited by itsmymillertime

how can you say any of that without proof. you take this game way to serious by all your posts. go make a thread in your server forum so you can have your epeen enlarged about being the best, as if it matters to anyone besides you.

for the record, he is a good healer and the pubs on our server are better than the imps. the pubs trash talk and this is my way of paying the favor back.

Yes. I waste 15-20 hours a week to try and be the worst, of course I take the game seriously. Judging by that comment, you're just an average noob who hits around 250k-300k damage in a match :( I am proud of that score and I was curious to see what other records there are. Now if you don't want to contribute to the conversation, I think there's a trolling thread elsewhere.