"up to 5 days early access" ad is iligal.

Trigaa

The way they are staggering pre order early access, based on when you redeemed your code, there based on when you pre ordered the game, the currant ad for the game saying up to 5 days early access is illegal. I pre ordered only a couple of weeks ago, based on that pre order date, they new I never had a chance of getting in 5 days early. If there was never a chance, the ad saying "up to 5 days" is untrue.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE PISSED< THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE PURPOSELY MIS LEAD INTO PRE ORDERING THE GAME BASED ON EARLY ACCESS CLAIMS!

Fan boys, don't reply to this thread. I am a customer and i am complaining, I have every right to stand up for my rights a s a consumer.

The way they are staggering pre order early access, based on when you redeemed your code, there based on when you pre ordered the game, the currant ad for the game saying up to 5 days early access is illegal. I pre ordered only a couple of weeks ago, based on that pre order date, they new I never had a chance of getting in 5 days early. If there was never a chance, the ad saying "up to 5 days" is untrue.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE PISSED< THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE PURPOSELY MIS LEAD INTO PRE ORDERING THE GAME BASED ON EARLY ACCESS CLAIMS!

Fan boys, don't reply to this thread. I am a customer and i am complaining, I have every right to stand up for my rights a s a consumer.

early access said 5 days not 7, what were you crying about again?

Edited by Ralty

I think the words "UP TO" simply means that the chance to play that early is possible.

now it is "UP TO" seven days. Nothing wrong with that.

How is "UP TO" misleading?

You don't get in today? there are still six days left. which technically constitutes, "EGA"

you better call your local police department then.

You fool this is not illegal. Learn to read.

Hmm maybe that will be a new thing in this game, not L2P (learn to play) but L2R (learn to read)

Edited by Corada

people seems to only read what they want to see.

Up to is key thing here. You may only get two days head start.. or maybe more since they started early.

Just breath, stop whining and go do something else MMO Lawyer. Sheesh.