Good job already destroying community

hunaxor

When my boyfriend and I pre-ordered.. we only got the one copy originally because my computer at the time was just a laptop and it barely ran my WoW. He'd pre-ordered the first copy 7/21 and we didn't do mine until a month later when we decided it was time we built a new desktop for me.. I hadn't been able to play even the most basic of new pc games since my motherboard went crispy earlier in the year(and I needed my skyrim!).

He's already in, and I am giving him the evil eye.. in a mostly joking fashion. I'm not annoyed at bio-ware. I am just anxious. I think it's normal to be excited and anticipate.. but it seems silly that everyone is so PISSED about it. It says up to five days early.. not five days, not 7.. UP TO 5 days. It's not false advertisement and it's not even misleading. I work in a job that causes me grief when people don't read the exact wording of something and want something based on their own interpretation.

Do I wish I was already playing? Yeah, of course. I just have myself to kick for not going ahead and putting the money down when we did his just in case I was able to play it by then.. it wouldn't have hurt much at the time.. and while I secretly hate the wave system, I can see the benefits. When I do get to play, there won't be hundreds of other people wanting to kill the same mobs as I am. Good lord, that always annoyed me about mmo launches.

Just relax, guys, I thought games were supposed to mellow us and let us get off some of our steam.. not just add more to it. :(

Edited by Khalix

I think there are a lot of people around that remember SWG->NGE and how bad that was. The Forum Mod's could not delete posts fast enough. That was truly an epic blunder that was compounded by censorship and a position that NGE was good and we just had to accept it.

SWTOR is nothing like that but still we rage against EA/Bioware. Lets just all calm down and wait our turn. We'll get in. If something like my name is taken, I'll deal with it. It's just a game...Granted a game that I paid $160 to play but still, just a game.