Darkness Assassin PvE to PvP question

Barrgil

I'm currently stacked on PvE gear almost up to Rakata and was just wondering if I should even bother getting Recruit gear at all for PvP. My Expertise at the moment is around 240 or so with all my PvE gear on, but I'm also wondering if the gear I have now will artificially 'boost' my Expertise stat until I can get enough BM gear on.

To sum it up, I have PvE gear almost all the way up to Rakata so do I need to worry about more expertise for PvP at the moment or will my PvE gear help me in it?

I'm currently stacked on PvE gear almost up to Rakata and was just wondering if I should even bother getting Recruit gear at all for PvP. My Expertise at the moment is around 240 or so with all my PvE gear on, but I'm also wondering if the gear I have now will artificially 'boost' my Expertise stat until I can get enough BM gear on.

To sum it up, I have PvE gear almost all the way up to Rakata so do I need to worry about more expertise for PvP at the moment or will my PvE gear help me in it?

Without expertise ur at a serious disadvantage in wz all damage you take will be increased by 20% and all damage you do will be reduced by around 15%. Its hard to make up that difference in just pure pve stats from gear really. So the recruit gear is designed to be the starter set with at least 896 expertise.

Edited by LordbishopX