Goodbye, lame world

Lowry

Haven't been able to force myself to play in two weeks now... I have 4 months left on a 6-month prepaid subscription, and am deeply regretting spending the money. I'm out all. Professor, if you'll do the honors? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

no, please don't do these, life is wonderful, blaster are sparkling and you can save the galaxy!

otherwise...

there is no death, there is only the force

Why in heaven's name did you purchase a SIX months' sub? Yes, I know there's a discount for purchasing anything in bulk, but you're still exposing yourself to financial risk. I've been playing since December 24th and I'm strictly on a month-by-month basis.

I like this game but I don't love it. It's good enough to keep me distracted for now, but when something better comes along... With all of these pay-to-play games I'm strictly an agnostic.

SIX months,ouch, that's gotta hurt!

you read the post. you responded. facts imply you care. it's touching, really

I'm sorry, you may have misunderstood me. The reply was not meant to be about your decision to leave, this things happen, it's ok really.

It was more about your desperate cry for attention and need to post about you leaving, like it's a very important thing.

I'm sorry, you may have misunderstood me. The reply was not meant to be about your decision to leave, this things happen, it's ok really.

It was more about your desperate cry for attention and need to post about you leaving, like it's a very important thing.

Edited by Lowry

you read the post. you responded. facts imply you care. it's touching, really

When I clicked on this thread, it had 43 views and 6 responses. So if your definition of someone who cares is someone who responds, that means an overwhelming majority of those who have read this thread, don't give a rat's *** weather you stay or go.

Judging by your tone, your desperate cry for validation and refusal to accept that the world will not agree with you, I personally think the game will be better off without you.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

When I clicked on this thread, it had 43 views and 6 responses. So if your definition of someone who cares is someone who responds, that means an overwhelming majority of those who have read this thread, don't give a rat's *** weather you stay or go.

Judging by your tone, your desperate cry for validation and refusal to accept that the world will not agree with you, I personally think the game will be better off without you.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

lol for clarification i made this thread because tracking down futurama clips seemed like a good cure for boredom. but if i was "crying for validation," i would have to thank you for giving me the attention i apparently crave so desperately. though since this is keeping me entertained i suppose i should thank you anyway.

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time give feedback for us, we do ask that the feedback be in the form of constructive suggestions or comments.

Allison Berryman has a great post with information on what we are looking for in feedback to help us make improvements to the game.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We're closing this thread, as there doesn't seem to be a constructive topic here to discuss.

Thank you!