The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Combat Log Parse For Vanguard Tanking Warlord Kephess (Hard Mode)

cshouston

http://www.torparse.com/a/17560?q=MXwxNzU2MHgxMzM4MTYxOThhMTMzODE5MDM4eDE=

I thought I would share this, in hopes that the breakdown can be of use to the more mathematically minded of the community. Unfortunately, I certainly am not. :o

Character loadout: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/2dd23a26-3e65-4dad-897c-0be493278980

Cheers.

Edited by cshouston

Not sure what you really want us to do with this... Was this a kill or no? Are you looking for advice? Can't tell what if anything you or your group did wrong just by a parse. You took a hell of a lot of damage though, props to the healers.

Erm, no. It was a kill, and it was a clean kill. We don't need advice nor did we do anything wrong. There's just a severe lack of substantive information going around for all classes, not just Vanguard. I figured the log and parse might provide some information for theorycrafters. Unfortunately, the community around this game is dying more and more each day, so I was probably wrong to hope that anyone would care.

Erm, no. It was a kill, and it was a clean kill. We don't need advice nor did we do anything wrong. There's just a severe lack of substantive information going around for all classes, not just Vanguard. I figured the log and parse might provide some information for theorycrafters. Unfortunately, the community around this game is dying more and more each day, so I was probably wrong to hope that anyone would care.

Don't be so defensive, I never made any assumptions in my post - just questions. The game frankly still isn't hard enough to be terribly worried about examining parses line by line and the VG community specifically is a very small one. I've seen your posts from progression in the early portion of this patch, you of all people should understand that you wouldn't get much response here.

Anyway the numbers are about what I'd expect. Not much else to say.