Space ship decorations? What would you decorate with?

MbaxterBeau

:) now tht was funny. me personally want a mail box connection, and a way to buy stem packs, sense I park in it all the time.

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.

I think you can get a mail box in your ship from the legacy vendor but it costs like 18 begillion credits.

I want to program the droid to re-decorate with pink dye on the walls, black on the ceilings and white fluffy carpet on the floor.

Also I want my cargo-hold rebuild so I get my bathroom with jacuzzi. On my bridge I'm not so greedy. Just a little Jawa that goes jiggly wiggly.

Edited by Kirameki

I would want pets, lots of pets. My Tauntaun, droid pet, and Rakling can stay on the ship when they're not with me, though if Broonmark eats one he's going out the airlock.

Good idea! How 'bout a 6,000 gallon saltwater aquarium?

With lots of exotic fish and plants!

Then make that stupid ship droid clean it and the litter boxes!

I want a weapons room, like you see in movies when they have the whole array displayed. But functional in a sense that I put my weapons in there and can actually take them down again.

The trooper's BT7- Thunderclap has one but alas, you can take weapons out of it or anything.

The trooper's BT7- Thunderclap has one but alas, you can take weapons out of it or anything.

I know, Aric is constantly tinkering about in there, but yeah, more in a sense that I can display my own array of weapons. I would have said an armour rack as well, but so far I don't think I would put anything on there. Could be along the line ... different Trooper sets, camouflage, winter gear etc - or Imperial Agent - regular outfit, undercover stuff, special ops gear ...

What about a "screenshot" pinup wall. I take a screenshot on Tatooine and I can pin it up on my cargo hold and zoom in by clicking on it.

Outside...custom paint and when you add armor/missle launchers/blasters etc the ship changes to match. Inside...too many possibilities to list with everything from new "furniture" to pets, NPCs, more places where chars can actually sit (like a meeting room or a mess hall). The BH ship could have jail cells for captured targets...theres just a ton of things that could be done with ships. I would love to have a large landing field/dock whatever (would have to be instanced) where your ship could be parked with other folks ships it would feel much more realistic. Oh and let me JUST board my ship WITHOUT taking off...its soo immersion breaking to just ZOOM when I walk in the damn door.

(...) The BH ship could have jail cells for captured targets..(...).

There is one, I thought it was some sort of shower first *lol

Right next to your droid when you enter the ship - the force field is on even if there is no one in there.

You all realize why thy wont do anything like this dont you? If they did this, people would be hanging out in their ships all the time, thus making the fleet look less hoppin'. This is the same reason why there is only one major city for people to hang out in. Quite sad really...

My ship would be a sophisticated and technological man cave:

-jacuzzi

-cinema

-leather couches

-hammocks

-huge aquarium wall with tropical fishes, live plants, an axolotl and some turtles

-holographic room

-zero gravity room

-space observation room with a transparent ceiling

-datacron look alike jukebox

-training room

So I want a lava lamp for mine and maybe those beaded curtains for the doors. A disco ball and flashing dance floor would be nice too.

Am I the only person who wants to Mac out their spaceship?

i would love to do this in a large scale want not so much the outside but the inside i want to do big time

i want an area for my pets to be on display i want a trophy case for pvp stuff wb kills ect

then i would like to be able to have the abilty to change lighting walls floors place tables ect put stuff on them book shelves every thing im mad on that then we have no need for houses just gulid ones

yes my engilsh is bad :p