Mercenary secondary stats

alphahawk

Okay since BW apparently believes we need more crit in our war hero pvp gear what is ideal order for secondary stats? I have always played it 108% accuracy -> 30% crit (always have the IA buff) -> as much power as I can possibly stack. The war hero gear just roughly calculating will get upwards of 40% and lose a ton of power. Are you guys switching out the crit mods for more power mods just making sure you stay above 30% crit?

Thanks

and yes, I alter each piece to get the stats i want OR, i but the Combat Tech piece for some gear such as Leggings which has more Surge in it.

Get the Hunters Belt and Bracers from Legacy vendor, put two mods on each to boost Aim. I run around with 1716 Aim buffed, 466bonus dmg, 101% Accuracy, 35% crit, 73.5 Surge

My Hunter Bracers

108aim

70 End

25EXP

11Crit

my Hunter belt

122aim

81 End

25EXP

11Crit

My current stats are as follows:

Aim: 1826

Accuracy: 110.01% for Special Attacks

Critical Chance: 34.17%

Critical Multiplier: 74.92%

Power: 223 rating or +51.3 Ranged and Tech Damage

I need to adjust slightly down in Accuracy to 108% and up a little on both Crit and Crit Multiplier. Shooting for 35% Crit, 75% Crit Multiplier. The above stats are with all 4 base buffs but without a Stim. I've read various things about Accuracy. Some sites say 108%, others say 110%. At 110% I'm missing nothing but offhand attacks. Will test the 108% on the next raid once I swap some mods around. I'm in full Rakata or above except the Ear and Implants. Implants I have Columi and ear I have a crafted one with an augment slot that's better than Columi.

Edit: Ewps. Just skimming posts and saw a stat thread. For PvP my stats are not the above, I shoot for 105% Accuracy to counter the base 5% defense everyone has, 35% Crit, 75% Surge. The cost of swapping mods has broken my bank so I haven't gotten around to changing my pvp gear up yet.

Edited by Niil