Jedi Council (PT Era) vs Manga Team

ReiKai

I wanted to do something a bit different than some ungodly super-powerful guy who zips across the universe and bakes planets to slag with his eyes (aka Superman). This will be a team of Manga Characters who are, more or less, master swordsman and have powers and/or skills all their own. You may have heard of some of them. So here we go;

Gutts (Berserk)

Jubei Yagyu (Ninja Scroll/Resurrection)

Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

Majeh (King of Hell)

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

That is the group I have chosen to go against the Jedi Council. One might ask "Why are they outnumbered 2 to 1?"as there are at least 12 Masters on the Jedi Council and I have only selected 6 characters for this matchup. Well, frankly I felt that's all that was required. I'm biased on the subject matter, but at the very least I wasn't trying to go overboard.

Considering I don't know any of those people I would not know who would win.

Wiki helps. Or youtube. Youtube helps when ya don't wanna bother reading.

For Kenpachi, all ya really gotta know is he's

. He makes Darth Vader look like a child's toy.

As for Majeh...when he stops acting like a jerk, he's pretty damn scary too.

I don't know any of them, but if they don't have lightsabers or the Force, I think council wins.

I want you to stop and think on those words. Then think of all the characters in fiction who don't use the Force and can blink the PT Jedi, and the SWU, out of existence. Then, when you reconsider those thoughts, you should strike your head against your desk. Only then could you be forgiven.

I wanted to do something a bit different than some ungodly super-powerful guy who zips across the universe and bakes planets to slag with his eyes (aka Superman). This will be a team of Manga Characters who are, more or less, master swordsman and have powers and/or skills all their own. You may have heard of some of them. So here we go;

Gutts (Berserk)

Majeh (King of Hell)

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

That is the group I have chosen to go against the Jedi Council. One might ask "Why are they outnumbered 2 to 1?"as there are at least 12 Masters on the Jedi Council and I have only selected 6 characters for this matchup. Well, frankly I felt that's all that was required. I'm biased on the subject matter, but at the very least I wasn't trying to go overboard.

May I add someone to your list? Saya from Blood+ She's pretty nasty with a sword.

As for who would win...I would put my money on the Manga guys. Why? Kenpachi. He's one crazy bad*****.

May I add someone to your list? Saya from Blood+ She's pretty nasty with a sword.

As for who would win...I would put my money on the Manga guys. Why? Kenpachi. He's one crazy bad*****.

I like Saya. I like Blood+. However she doesn't well into the criteria. As good as she is with a sword, she doesn't have any major abilities. Plus her blood is only good for killing Chiroptorans created through Deva's blood, and creating a Chevaliet by giving her blood to a dying human.

Besides, I didn't want to add more than this. I could've if I wanted to. Like Alita from Battle Angel.

I want you to stop and think on those words. Then think of all the characters in fiction who don't use the Force and can blink the PT Jedi, and the SWU, out of existence. Then, when you reconsider those thoughts, you should strike your head against your desk. Only then could you be forgiven.

You could try, but the Force would free me. And, if they people could just "blink" the council into oblivion, how cpuld they even get more then a 5 minute tv show?

Bystander: Help! The bank is being robbed!

Hero: *blinks and robbers die*

*ending credits play*

Blinking powers sound boring. Sorry, but I still take the Jedi.

You could try, but the Force would free me. And, if they people could just "blink" the council into oblivion, how cpuld they even get more then a 5 minute tv show?

Bystander: Help! The bank is being robbed!

Hero: *blinks and robbers die*

*ending credits play*

Blinking powers sound boring. Sorry, but I still take the Jedi.

That was an expression. Look at fictions out there. There are characters with power enough to blink you out of existence. The Force ain't got jack on these kinds of people. One reason I don't use them in debates is because they are so ludicrously powerful that it's not even a matter of debate.

Galactus (Marvel): Eats planets. Destined to replace Eternity. Powerful enough to destroy the Universe. Can destroy the Multiverse with the Ultimate Nullifier.

The Presence (DC): Basically 1 step below God himself. Can create/destroy universes.

L-Sama (Slayers): aka Lord of Nightmares. Created multiverse. Beats her own Writer/Creator (novels). Spell using her power could erase the universe.

You can see where this is going. There are tons of fictions out there that have beings so powerful that it's not really a matter of fighting them. You pit them against Star Wars, Star Wars will commit suicide to avoid the slaughter.

Why do you think I don't use DBZ? It's absurdly overpowered and follows one line of logic. You have an entire cast of guys who can obliterate planets if allowed to and jump between dimensions. Force Users can't do anything against guys who can shatter mountains by just knocking fists together. Feck, look at the Movies. Broly can destroy the entire galaxy.

• 2 weeks later...
what your picking swordsmen and you left out haru from rave master and kenshin himura from ronie kenshin and instead choose sauske what is wrong with you lol

Check the list. Kenshin is there and I didn't pick Haru because he's less swordmaster and more Hax-Sword power. There's a lotta people I could put on there. But I was trying to be somewhat fair.

Gutts (Berserk)

Majeh (King of Hell)

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

Sasuke..... Really? You should have picked Itachi or Nagato, in fact just anyone but Sasuke. Not gonna lie, he is incredibly strong, but he's just such a................. a little crybaby emo

Sasuke..... Really? You should have picked Itachi or Nagato, in fact just anyone but Sasuke. Not gonna lie, he is incredibly strong, but he's just such a................. a little crybaby emo

I hate sasuke too. But Itachi and Nagato aren't exactly sword users. And Sasuke's Kusanagi sword combined with Chidori just might match a lightsaber.

I hate sasuke too. But Itachi and Nagato aren't exactly sword users. And Sasuke's Kusanagi sword combined with Chidori just might match a lightsaber.

Ok then, that makes a lot more sense. In my opinion the Jedi wouldn't know what hit them. I don't know much about most of these people, but I do know they are very powerful