How long can I be afk before I get disconnected?

Soteira

Because BioWare can't do their job?

You signed up all the way back in Oct 2008 so you could whine now. That's dedication. I'll buy you some kleenex bro.

They have low server caps to encourage people to spread out to other servers evenly. Release will lift these artificial caps.

I'll be honest, I got home yesterday from work at 4:30pm and logged in no problem. I didn't log off at all until I went to bed around 12:30am. I made dinner, ran to the store, ate dinner, hung out with the wife, etc. I just made sure to hit spacebar every now and then when passing by the comp. I did not want to get stuck with the 45min queues our server was experiencing.

... And I'm gonna do it again tonight.

You signed up all the way back in Oct 2008 so you could whine now. That's dedication. I'll buy you some kleenex bro.

They have low server caps to encourage people to spread out to other servers evenly. Release will lift these artificial caps.

Which would make sense if they hadnt buillt into their launch the guild link function. Now I'm on a server with 5+ guilds of 40-50 players, that have been planning to play together for over a year, where Bioware put us and have a queue.

What are you guys talking about?

1 hour queues, really?

I've been in queue for the past 4 HOURS now, a 1 hour queue would be amazing. I haven't been in game since wednesday night because of this.

Ah well. It is what it is, right? I would, however, take 1 hour queues over my 4-hour one any day mates.:p

What are you guys talking about?

1 hour queues, really?

I've been in queue for the past 4 HOURS now, a 1 hour queue would be amazing. I haven't been in game since wednesday night because of this.

Ah well. It is what it is, right? I would, however, take 1 hour queues over my 4-hour one any day mates.:p

so why did you roll on a server that was so heavily populated?

so why did you roll on a server that was so heavily populated?

I rolled my character on that server on tuesday, I was in the very first wave. By that time, the server was in status "Light". I actually made it to level 14 that very day AND like I said, played the next day as well, bringing my character even further and in a higher level.

I am 100% positive I want to play that very class, so rerolling on another server to see all that content again is not ok for me.

Obviously I would have chosen another server if I saw status "FULL" when picking one, but that's the point - I didn't, and so I played unknowingly what to come.