The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My server is overpopulated.

KaptainPlanet

The only thing that is incredible is that the OP has deemed fit to spam this in at least three different threads.

Unlike you spamming every thread how 2 people on fleet is fine for an MMO etc.

"Its not 7-11 PM primetimez!!1":rolleyes:

Edited by Anelitt

Unlike you spamming every thread how 2 people on fleet is fine for an MMO etc.

"Its not 7-11 PM primetimez!!1":rolleyes:

Has someone chained him to an empty server or something, lets call the e-police fast before the carecup runs out.

Oh and on a side note I've seen more people reroll in the past week then i've ever seen ever:wea_03:

Fixed for accuracy.

I've had 10-15 people I know who play on other servers (I chill on Mind Trick, more-or-less a constant Standard pop) rage about their low populations and claim they were quitting. Talk to them a week later, they're playing new characters they've rolled on better servers until they can transfer their originals.

Maybe you should try it, yourself?

They are online one day, they say "im quitting" then you never see them again.

Pretty simple really.

Unlike the the hate machine, their: "I have two weeks left on my account"......

has gone on for what four months now?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jett-Rinn

I am on Anturi Reach and in the peakest of hours we may reach 20. During the Rakgoul event I think we even reached 24 on the fleet at one point in time. Skarky? I know, but things are dismal. I started a guild on AR with a real life friend who is playing his first MMO. He refuses to leave his sizable legacy and re-roll, so now we usually play separately because I did re-roll. We had a 3rd friend playing but she quit as the situation on AR started to decline.

Example - There have been nights when I have played from 6 - 10 pm with zero WZs popping. You are lucky if you can get 2-3 between these hours.

The "Powers that Be" explained it was my fault for selecting a low pop. server. Let me explained how that happend. My friend received the game from me for xmas, and selected his server at like 2 am 12/26. As this is his first MMO, he simply selected the first server from the list (or very nearly) - Anturi Reach.

Was Anturi Reach one of the 3-4 servers added immediately after launch? I think so. Yippee for my friend! He would have found it difficult to select a ****ier server, no?

The plus is, though, rare items are easy to come by. I've picked up 6 Unusual Eggs on AR, and I have failed to find one on my re-roll server. lol Trying to end on a positive.

If I can't play the game with my friends, then I'm not sure that I want to play SWTOR. I may go back to my former MMO and watch and wait.

Sigh

Greetings,

We do realize that server population and related topics are of great concern to our community. There are already a couple of different conversations you can join, so you might want to add your thoughts here:

Server Population: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=396615

Server Transfers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=357566

Server Merges: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=399294

Daniel Erickson on Server Population: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=417608

You may also be interested in reading what Senior Online Community Manager Stephen Reid said regarding server transfers recently:

The final character transfer system is in development now and is a high priority for the development team. However, as this is a complex technical challenge with many 'moving parts' it will not be available until some time after the Asia-Pacific character transfer process is finished. When we have more details and a more accurate ETA to share, we will do so.

We hope this sheds some light on the issue. We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your feedback!