Op Healing, Lacking a certain something?

Ruins

We have an "oh crud" button every 30 seconds and every 3min... Not to mention surgical probe, the best "oh crud" button for a healer!

I was gonna reply to the other post, but then I read this one and realized it's a waste of my time. :rolleyes:

Kudos, you're the first person in internet history to ever bring me to the verge of mentioning "koolaid" in reference to a blind, cultist-like loyalty.

Honestly yea it sucks seeing the 3 merc/troopers on my server who can put up 110k -150k dmg and 500k healing. That **** is rough but thats barely the majority of the players. There will always be those guys.

Honestly I dont use BS and Shiv that much. I much prefer to go into cover and use EP/thermal. Thats about a 15% burst to a medium and light armored players health. Many times I see people about to walk out to heal up and I just finish them off.

Stop complaining about us being melee. We only have two melee attacks you should use, if any. And you dont always need to use them.

Considering in WZs an enemy is almost always in melee range particularly melee dps on us since healers attract attention of the good players...

Why wouldn't you use shiv -- a lot? It gives a TA, which aren't hard to come by post 1.2, but still, when Mara/Sents are on you, and you blow your TAs, throwing in a shiv on them to proc one to keep yourself up when less than 30% has saved me (or someone I'm trying to keep up) so many times.

Edited by booshido

Operative healing > *

Sorcs have the most bandwidth in healing, but they are extremely squishy and extremely easy to shut down with interrupts. Bandwidth doesnt matter against competent enemies, only throughput. Operative have the best total throughput as a healer in the game.