Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The reason why I think server mergers need to happen and aren't a bad thing.

Ascended

It's really not that complicated.

Guided, controlled transfers where Bioware, using their numbers, guide people off of the light servers onto more populated ones. Get the pops as balanced as they can then introduce the group finder.

The group finder should be cross server (I know there are valid arguments against this but the writing is on the wall and this feature has come to be expected in modern mmos.) As much as I myself, hate the idea of x-server group finder, it will happen. They might as well go ahead and design it this way now and save themselves the trouble later.

So those two things will completely fix the issues people are having with not being able to find groups for group content.

Had they included x-server lfg for pvp and pve from the beginning, these complaints about not being able to complete group quests and flashpoints would have been virtually non-existent.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic