Kaliyo: Pistol or Rifle?

Sofiero

Hello!

I notcied I just got a orange modable pistol from taris quest for Kaliyo, I have always thought pistol had less overall dps than rifles but I tried to move the barrel between Kaliyo´s blaster rifle to pistol and notcied no different on mimi-max dmg.

So its safe to use pistol on Kaliyo instead? I find pistol on Kaliyo more cooler.

Either one is fine. They will do the same amount of damage. I give mine a rifle because I think it looks better.

Woah woah Bad Advice Police, pull over.

Ensign temple has number of special abilities that only work IF she has dual pistols equipped. Are you sure this doesn't aply to Kaliyo too (in so far as she requires a pistol to be equipped)?

Woah woah Bad Advice Police, pull over.

Ensign temple has number of special abilities that only work IF she has dual pistols equipped. Are you sure this doesn't aply to Kaliyo too (in so far as she requires a pistol to be equipped)?

OP is talking about Kaliyo not Temple.

Kaliyo doesnt charge (or whatever skill is) when she doesnt have pistol equipped or was it blaster rifle... Cant remember anymore which it was. Tooltip of skill doesnt indicate that there is weapon restriction tho.

Kaliyo doesnt charge (or whatever skill is) when she doesnt have pistol equipped or was it blaster rifle... Cant remember anymore which it was. Tooltip of skill doesnt indicate that there is weapon restriction tho.

I just did testing 1min ago, I can confirm the Kaliyo charge DOES work on BOTH pistol and rifle. :)

Yes, Kaliyo can use all her skills regardless of whether it's a pistol or a rifle. I also seem to recall a couple of months ago that a blaster rifle had a better minimum damage rating than a pistol, which made it the more effective weapon for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.