The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about ranked warzone commendations

Gornn

So it seems as though you can't have more than 3500 ranked warzone commendations. I didn't see this cap posted anywhere.

I found this out by spending 600 wz comms on 200 ranked comms and then doing a double take "wait, didn't i already have 3500?"

I saw "bought ranked warzone commendations" appear twice in chat. I saw the 600 wz comms disappear from my inventory. But I didn't get the comms I paid for.

I tested this afterward. Twice more I bought 1 ranked comm, and 2 ranked comms. Again, I got the confirmation dialog in the chat box, the wz comms were debited, yet my ranked comms stuck at 3500.

So I'm wondering...is star wars: tor allowing you to purchase items you can't use? and if you don't notice...you're just screwed?

So it seems as though you can't have more than 3500 ranked warzone commendations. I didn't see this cap posted anywhere.

I found this out by spending 600 wz comms on 200 ranked comms and then doing a double take "wait, didn't i already have 3500?"

I saw "bought ranked warzone commendations" appear twice in chat. I saw the 600 wz comms disappear from my inventory. But I didn't get the comms I paid for.

I tested this afterward. Twice more I bought 1 ranked comm, and 2 ranked comms. Again, I got the confirmation dialog in the chat box, the wz comms were debited, yet my ranked comms stuck at 3500.

So I'm wondering...is star wars: tor allowing you to purchase items you can't use? and if you don't notice...you're just screwed?

I accidentally bought 99 Regular WZ comms for 99 Rated WZ comms. Put in a ticket right away and customer support fixed it. Give it a shot.

I accidentally bought 99 Regular WZ comms for 99 Rated WZ comms. Put in a ticket right away and customer support fixed it. Give it a shot.

This^^

Put in a ticket explaining that you were unaware of the cap and purchased extra in error. Actually, I think this is the first time I saw someone post the limit for the rated warzone commendations.

I did put in a ticket.

Yeah, knowing what the ranked max in a tooltip would be helpful for sure...but being able to buy the items when you can't actually purchase the item is just redonc.

Everything doesn't work this way. I tried to buy a second pale rakling. "sorry you already own this unique item."

hopefully they fix it before others get hurt by it.

Glad i bought a (very ugly!) chest piece first. Why there even is a limit to the amount of comms is beyond me.

Can you imagine the tears of the "Time Lost PvP Elite" if there was no cap?

I'll give you a sample:

"BW, it is totally unfair that I spent x hours farming my gear and new fresh 50s are able buy it as soon as they hit level 50 since there is no cap on the commendations from 10-49. Wahhh!"

Can you imagine the tears of the "Time Lost PvP Elite" if there was no cap?

I'll give you a sample:

"BW, it is totally unfair that I spent x hours farming my gear and new fresh 50s are able buy it as soon as they hit level 50 since there is no cap on the commendations from 10-49. Wahhh!"

not accurate my friend.....2000 is the cap while lvling. I actually believe 1000 is the cap under a certain level like 25-30ish. Im 45 right now and been stuck at 2k...so i been hording ranked commendations via the vender so when i do get BM gear i can exchange as fast as possible

• 2 weeks later...