Random thing I can't believe isn't there!

mav_andreyo

Ayo, so I finally got my finger out and bought the game. And while I was setting up my forum profile I got to the avatar selection.

I might have missed it even though I was looking over every picture 3 times. But why in gods green heaven can't I have Darth Revan as an avatar? I mean like.. seriously ? Darth Revan is the one and only life form that actually might beat one of the members of the most epic race the Zabrak/Dathomirian. The one and only Darth Maul, in a "Who's the coolest" competition, and that is no easy task. If you ever played Sw: Kotor then you might understand my "frustration"

I am happy about my Zabrak avatar, sure. But I WANT REVAN ;_; #HelpMeGetTheAttentionRevanDeserves

Edit : To further and strengthen my point even more : Even Darth Malak can be had as an avatar....*** why him and not Revan? even Gial Ackbar's ( admiral ) mom is more bada*s, would choose her?it? over Malak, any time!

She probably had more impact on the galaxy than Malak as well..

stop morphing my letters into Stars! One would think that after the remake, where missing stars got added on the original trio, you would have enough of them!

* Currently waiting for patching to complete, so I finally can start my adventure, so this is a desperate try to make the time fly while doing something I feel is important * :wea_03:

Feel free to add your suggestions/believes!

- Do or do you not agree with the FACT that Revan is able to replace your Folder full of chan images? ;P

Edited by mav_andreyo

As much as people want it to be, this game isn't kotor 3 and never will be. Revan has little to no influence in this entire game besides a group of quests on dromund kaas if your imperial.

Um and four flashpoints centered around him.

He's a major character.

As much as people want it to be, this game isn't kotor 3 and never will be. Revan has little to no influence in this entire game besides a group of quests on dromund kaas if your imperial.

I see your point. But don't get me wrong, I know it isnt Kotor3 but when Malak is there, why the blitt isn't Revan ? :o

And I would say Revan had such major impact that his former existence is felt in the galaxy even today!

#RevanDeservesRespectAndToBeRemembered

My life for the Dark side!

Edited by mav_andreyo

Revan's avatar is right next to malak, on page 3 of the avatar selection page

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/avatars/avatar148.gif

Wow, I guess I should get one of those "GUNNAR glasses" that supposedly pretects the eyes from monitor damage before I turn blind. Thank you for clearing this whole thing up, but I shall need something new to talk about, there is still 5+ Gigs to patch. Any ideas? :D

Um and four flashpoints centered around him.

He's a major character.

You got my attention. So I know that if you are imperial there was some quest or something that had something to do about Revan. But can you please explain a bit more on what you mean when you say "and four flashpoints centered around him"? :D

Wow, I guess I should get one of those "GUNNAR glasses" that supposedly pretects the eyes from monitor damage before I turn blind. Thank you for clearing this whole thing up, but I shall need something new to talk about, there is still 5+ Gigs to patch. Any ideas? :D

The avatar hardly looks like him anyway.

Well you can rest easy knowing Revan is big in this game. You'll hear his name and hear about his actions on most planets.

Since you've played kotor, you'll love certain quest chains. The Tatooine main quest chain is a direct continuation of a kotor quest chain.

I haven't played imperial all the way through, but my understanding is that his name is very influential there as well. You'll hear it a lot.

Enjoy the game!

The avatar hardly looks like him anyway.

Well you can rest easy knowing Revan is big in this game. You'll hear his name and hear about his actions on most planets.

Since you've played kotor, you'll love certain quest chains. The Tatooine main quest chain is a direct continuation of a kotor quest chain.

I haven't played imperial all the way through, but my understanding is that his name is very influential there as well. You'll hear it a lot.

Enjoy the game!

Oh dear. I got even more excited. This sounds truly awesome, can't wait! Im sure I will enjoy it, thank you!

edit : You are right, I'm not sure its Revan even. The mask is off and the colors are totally wrong. But its better than nothing :p

Edited by mav_andreyo

You got my attention. So I know that if you are imperial there was some quest or something that had something to do about Revan. But can you please explain a bit more on what you mean when you say "and four flashpoints centered around him"? :D

HMMMM I'm gonna avoid spoilers.

But.

He's voiced by Johnny Bravo.