Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dear Bioware - Fix my Plasma Cell

Terrorshard

Another day reading patch notes, another day of no fix for Plasma Cell. It has only been bugged forever, with the BH equiv working perfectly.

Why do you hate me?

This definitely sounds like a PVP issue. Maybe try putting this in your class forums?

Edited by GaryCartel

It does 2/3rds of the damage it is supposed to do. he first tick of the DoT never happens. Frankly I am pretty tired of it.

Ion Cell's tooltip is inaccurate as well.

It says 15% chance for like 500 dmg, but in reality its more like 45% for 150.

This definitely sounds like a PVP issue. Maybe try putting this in your class forums?

It is there. there are so few vanguards we don't have enough people whining about it. Since the PT's version works perfectly we don't have them helping us.

I am appealing to your good nature to keep this bumped so maybe it can be fixed before I go mad. It has been bugged since launch.

Well they posted they are looking in to it.

Posting again on the matter seems mildly irrelevant since it won't "speed things up".

I'm venting my frustration. They fix bugs for other classes and none of ours get fixed. Ever. We had to wait for mortar volley and full auto fixes for how long?

One sided bugs that take months to fix really brings my piss to a boil.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.