[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

ZeroPlus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Another agreement here.

I have been seaching high and low for a 2nd A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler, all clearly unsuccessful. To the point of soloing a selection of HCs on the off-chance that i get one as a drop or from a lockbox. Searching ofr well over a year now. Submited ticket about it months ago.

Why would Bioware not allow gunslingers not to have the ultimate good-looking set of guns, unless they do have something major planned for it?

Either way, it is an easy fix for them to put them in the game, even if it is just as a schematic.

On another thought. What if the schematic IS out there, but just in one of those uber-rare Czerka crate-o-matics?

• 2 months later...

Wow. 11 pages of support.

I'm still waiting for someone who can do something about this to... well... do something about this. :)

I must admit that right now I'm pretty happy with my 2 Black Nebula Heavy Blasters. They look close enough to the A-300 and the sound is also very good.

I still prefer the simpler/cleaner look of the A-300 and would love to be able to dual-wield it.

Hopefully... HOPEFULLY... we will get another A-300 soon. :)

It isn't an exact copy. The model is the same but there is a slight difference in color. The A-300 is silver with a hint of blue, whereas the new R-30017 Aikion Blaster is more green with hints of orange. Other than that, it looks great! Wonder what it sounds like ;)?

I'm sure there are many Mercenaries who are rejoicing too! The new TM-59 Blaster Pistol is an EXACT match to the Manhunter's Blaster that you get from the Mercenary Supply Pack when you choose the Mercenary Advanced Class. It too was a unique pistol that it was impossible to dual-wield.

THANK YOU Bioware.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible that the new blaster is not available yet? I don't find it in the CM...

Unfortunately, it was not introduced in Patch 2.5 as expected. But then, a lot of stuff that was visible on the Public Test Server isn't visible/available yet.

It should be available soon... I hope! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

IT LIVES!

The "R-30017 Aikion Blaster" is now available on the Cartel Market as of today (17/12/2013). The cost is 400 Cartel Coins.

It uses the exact same model as the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" but with a darker colour scheme. In terms of sound, it uses the same sound as the Black Nebula Heavy Blaster. (Go

for a look and sound video published by Dulfy.)

My Gunslinger is dual-wielding the R-30017 as I type :).

Guess I can finally remove the link from my signature (after a year and 8 months (I started this thread on March 24th, 2012) it can finally be retired :)).

Thank you again Bioware.

IT LIVES!

The "R-30017 Aikion Blaster" is now available on the Cartel Market as of today (17/12/2013). The cost is 400 Cartel Coins.

It uses the exact same model as the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" but with a darker colour scheme. In terms of sound, it uses the same sound as the Black Nebula Heavy Blaster. (Go

for a look and sound video published by Dulfy.)

My Gunslinger is dual-wielding the R-30017 as I type :).

Guess I can finally remove the link from my signature (after a year and 8 months (I started this thread on March 24th, 2012) it can finally be retired :)).

Thank you again Bioware.

Thank you for maintaining this post, which I referenced before asking my question at the New York Community Cantina about this weapon. Was totally unexpected to have it include Reddit and my smuggler's name in it though.

Thank you for maintaining this post, which I referenced before asking my question at the New York Community Cantina about this weapon. Was totally unexpected to have it include Reddit and my smuggler's name in it though.

Thank you for bringing it up when you did!

You brought it directly to their attention, everything that had already been written here and elsewhere on these forums.

I really appreciate it (and I'm guessing so do many others :)).