The Vanguard and The Operative - Not a Love Story

Olympic

If there is any one class that makes me want to say imbalanced, its the operative. I can mark him as the healer so people help, interrupt everything he does, cc him with everything I got, and hes still yanking heals out the wazoo; keeping himself and his teammates up. With another healer on the team, forget about it. Most my team gives up and just lets them sit there healing... its so futile.

Theres no other class no matter how skilled the player I cant win over, though it can go either way. I dont know if I want to say overpowered, but all I can do is try to stop them and slow them down from getting to the main battle, there is no way in heck to kill them. And I eat marauders for lunch.

Edited by salamanderx

Wow... well, if you managed to get this far without using such an incredibly powerful cooldown, just imagine how much a** you're going to kick now that you know to use it :p.

that far?

you acn get to valor rank 80 with a 0/0/0 build while not using any of your defensive abilities, being a sub avarage skilled player in a similar amount of time. there is no skill involved i gaining valor.

every idiot can make it that "far".

that far?

you acn get to valor rank 80 with a 0/0/0 build while not using any of your defensive abilities, being a sub avarage skilled player in a similar amount of time. there is no skill involved i gaining valor.

every idiot can make it that "far".

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties !!! :)