Luke Skywalker Vs Rand al'Thor

Spackymoose

for all who are curious Rand al'Thor is the main character in a series of books called the wheel of time by robert jordan a great series and if you havent u should definatly check it out.

i just finished book 13 and read some of the who whould win threads here and got thinking so....

Who would win Luke Skywalker Vs Rand al'Thor?

i think my vote goes to Rand i mean the guy fought a battle himself killed tens of thousands in about an hour

for all who are curious Rand al'Thor is the main character in a series of books called the wheel of time by robert jordan a great series and if you havent u should definatly check it out.

i just finished book 13 and read some of the who whould win threads here and got thinking so....

Who would win Luke Skywalker Vs Rand al'Thor?

i think my vote goes to Rand i mean the guy fought a battle himself killed tens of thousands in about an hour

While i dont know what Rand al'Thors powers are, i do know that Luke has done a similar feat on Coruscant during the last stand of the Yuuzhan Vong, where Skywalker was pretty much chopping through every Yuuzhan Vong that moved and the jedi accompanying him just had enough with trying to keep up with him.

I suppose i gotta read Wheel of time soon :o

Basically al'Thor is possessed by the spirit of the most powerful sorceror who ever lived, and over the course of the books, just gets more and more powerful until he is stupidly obscenely powerful. Just like Skywalker come to think of it, lol.

But, it does get to the point where al'Thor is powerful enough to literally destroy armies with a single thought. I don't think Skywalker quite gets that far.

Basically al'Thor is possessed by the spirit of the most powerful sorceror who ever lived, and over the course of the books, just gets more and more powerful until he is stupidly obscenely powerful. Just like Skywalker come to think of it, lol.

But, it does get to the point where al'Thor is powerful enough to literally destroy armies with a single thought. I don't think Skywalker quite gets that far.

its not one thought that wipes out the armies its a series of "weaves" (weaving together "weaves" from the 5 energies earth fire water air and spirit) and it also fatigues him as well.

at his most powerful as of yet he wipes out tens of thousands and it takes about an hour.

I suppose it's kinda like this:

If Luke gets close to Rand he'll be hard pressed to do anything, else its probably Luke who'll struggle

Also depends if we let the Force and the Magic affect each other or not.

its worth mentioning that rand is also a master swords man as well know as a "blade master" can also make his own sword appear using the "one power" similar to a lightsaber ^^

These threads are already biased enough when it comes to who beats who, the last thing we need is to start comparing totally different universes.

i honestly dont understand people like you ^^

if i see a thread i dont want to participate in / dont see the point in / fills me with some sort of nerd rage, i dont read it let alone decide to put a post on it