Please BW.. server merge/transfer of cros server queues now...

Tonhl

No no, all the servers are thriving :p

Actually some servers are, on evening time theres several normal, high and also some queue server.

But waaaaaaaaay to many on light that can be merged or x-realmed with queues...

The guild i am in has serveal people rerolling on a more populated server. I am not rerolling but would welcome a server merge AND/OR i would pay for a character transfer services.

Also Making the pvp ques server wide would help people enjoy the game more on the low populated servers.

On my server before 5 PM you simply can not PvP, no matter how many hours you stay in queue. And even after 5 PM it usually takes over 15 min to start a WZ.

Only 15 mins? That's Awesome.....

BW please do something!

Agree with the light poulation. Server merges or a Cross-Server que would be key before you start to lose more from the failed aspects of this game. This game will lose a decent amount of people to GW2 just due to the better pvp realm of the game. I have had to join 3 different pvp guilds due to the fallout of people from the lack of fun pvp gives them and there will be more to follow soon if something is not corrected. I would recommend a cross server que to fix problems now and look into merging servers in the near future. Fix this before it is too late. :(

Agree with the light poulation. Server merges or a Cross-Server que would be key before you start to lose more from the failed aspects of this game. This game will lose a decent amount of people to GW2 just due to the better pvp realm of the game. I have had to join 3 different pvp guilds due to the fallout of people from the lack of fun pvp gives them and there will be more to follow soon if something is not corrected. I would recommend a cross server que to fix problems now and look into merging servers in the near future. Fix this before it is too late. :(

This.

Sad that this game might die before the summer hits at the rate BW is going with releasing a RP functional patch before a damn pvp patch.

They can do any patch they want, but this game has still a good pvp community.....(but for how long?) so they need things to give them for playng!

server merges or x-realm queue!

I had pretty much zero issues this past weekend on my server, repub side (which is severely underpopulated) with the queue popping. Heck, I had a stretch where I probably played half a dozen warzones where the queue had popped prior to me finishing zoning back to the fleet.