2-man hammer station?

Hi all,

My main is a level 22 merc (arsenal dps) and my gf plays a level 21 operative healer. My companion (forget her name) is kind of a weak healer but she does help, and my gf's "pet" Kaliyo is kind of a weak tank. Our gear is okay, mostly quest/commendation stuff and a few orange modifiable pieces from heroics we managed to do.

We would like to try the (I think it's level 18) flashpoint Hammer station. Never done it before, but I thought I'd check with some of the more experienced player base first.

Also, are there any more 2-man flash points for Sith aside from Black talon? We had a blast doing that, didn't die or anything, but the next two I see are 4-man.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

As far as i know there are no other 2 man Flashpoints, which i think is a shame as i play with my hubby most of the time and the first one was nice to do together.

You may be able to do Hammer Station with companions if you're careful and have decent gear. The only thing i remember being a problem is the last boss. You get adds which can be a pain if you dont kill them quick and the boss puts mines down that could kill your companions, due to them being a bit thick and standing in every bit of aoe :mad:

I say go for it anyway :D The harder it is to do something the more rewarding it is if you succeed ;)

Edited by Ashielle

We got through to the last boss, problem is the guys he spawns stop me from DPS'ing and my friend can't heal through all the damage. Our tank pet keeps getting killed, stands in the direct fire from the boss and it's all down hill from there.

One more try and we're gonna give up.

Trick is when he does his pistol sweep, make sure you take the agro of him, instead of your tank companion (I asume Kaliyo), Trick is when he does his bounce field (where you can knocked off from) is to put Kaliyo on passive. She will return at your side, not attacking, If you attack the boss, the agro will transfer to you, and you will be the target for the sweeping blasters.

This way it targets you, and you can easily avoid it by walking arround him, since its a fixed position he is doing the sweep on. Then simply let Kaliyo attack again, taking the agro off you.

Rinse and repeat,

It's doable, but it requires some understanding from each other at your level.

Hi all,

My main is a level 22 merc (arsenal dps) and my gf plays a level 21 operative healer. My companion (forget her name) is kind of a weak healer but she does help, and my gf's "pet" Kaliyo is kind of a weak tank. Our gear is okay, mostly quest/commendation stuff and a few orange modifiable pieces from heroics we managed to do.

We would like to try the (I think it's level 18) flashpoint Hammer station. Never done it before, but I thought I'd check with some of the more experienced player base first.

Also, are there any more 2-man flash points for Sith aside from Black talon? We had a blast doing that, didn't die or anything, but the next two I see are 4-man.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

We did it way back at release with a 19 Vanguard (tank spec) and 22 Sage (heal spec) and had no difficulties. You should be fine, we also did Athiss with the same duo..and 3 manned the next 2 FPs (1 Vanguard 2 sages)..I didnt try the ones beyond that.

Hope that helps!

We did it way back at release with a 19 Vanguard (tank spec) and 22 Sage (heal spec) and had no difficulties. You should be fine, we also did Athiss with the same duo..and 3 manned the next 2 FPs (1 Vanguard 2 sages)..I didnt try the ones beyond that.

Hope that helps!

Most flashpoints can be easily done by two players, especially if the players are performing the tank and heal roles. Just let the companions dps, though even then, you may still need to micro-manage them at times.