Server Problems

ESTistheGAME

I know a lot of people have already brought this up about 100 times already but I have to make this claim once more. My server is literally dying our guild has taken over 160 people from the Republic side and that is pretty much our whole population except for a few people. Their is literally one heavily populated guild other than ours on the server and that is it. We have literally 10-20 people on at major playing times on the fleet and maybe 30 on a weekend. Our guild usually has more people on at a time than there is in the fleet. If this doesn't help you see what I am trying to get at I don't know what will. I have leveled 3 50's and am legacy level 33. I would like to know if there will be faction changes (the empire side is thriving on our server), server merges, cross server ques (pvp or pve) or anything to help our server. I don't mind being in the top pve guild on the server but when we can't even sell the things we don't need because there isn't a population to buy it that is pretty ridiculous!