Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nerf Sent/Mara

Grymmjow

Yep that's my suggestion. You have no problem nerfing every other class but for some reason you like to buff this class. I have a sent... I wreck people fast. It's just insane. It gets boring just having no competition unless it's another Sent/mara. Do something about this.

This is a joke, right? I have Mercenary, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder, Shadow, and Assasin. I find Sentinel/Marauder the hardest to level/keep alive. Talking PvE, not PvP...

This, i find it annoying that i was only just able to survive on sentinel pre 1.2, now i'm able to survive people are calling for nerfs :confused:

I say they don't need changes.

Yep that's my suggestion. You have no problem nerfing every other class but for some reason you like to buff this class. I have a sent... I wreck people fast. It's just insane. It gets boring just having no competition unless it's another Sent/mara. Do something about this.

Did you ever stop to consider the people who you were beating were just bad at PvP? Did you, as a skilled player, make a different kind of class character to see if other Sentinels defeated you? Did you even come up with a way to "nerf " the Sentinel class?

Quite probably you were just beating bad players. Sentinel is fine the way it is. I play one, and i've lost to my fair share of Bounty Hunters, won against a lot of Tank classes, etc. It's a matter of which class we're best and worst at defeating.

Sent doesn't need a nerf..its one of the hardest classes to play..have you even tried playing a sent? or did one just kill you so you are calling for a nerf?

Most likely this..

There is no reason to nerf the sent.. As others have said, they are the hardest to level, play, and keep alive..

Edited by MajikMyst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.