Is there such thing as Server Transfers?

Katywills

All my high levels are on Sith Meditation Sphere which hardly has anyone online.So i was wondering if there was a way to transfer characters

Note yet but it's a feature that should be coming relatively soon. Mind you, soon could still be a month or more but it's coming. You might want to reroll a different class on a more active server in the meantime.

My plan is to play diablo 3 until this feature comes at least. Ive got 2 50 alts, and one main that i pvp with, wich is valor 78 atm. And yesterday my premade went vs another premade 90% of like 20 warzones. Im on scepter of ragnos EU, and its horrific how low the population is. http://www.torstatus.net/tomb-of-freedon-nadd/history/7d#!/scepter-of-ragnos/history/30d

Im on scepter of ragnos EU, and its horrific how low the population is

I'm on the same server it's totally dead.. Everyone has either quit playing or rerolled on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Just checked and Scepter has 10 people on imperial, which means 2-4 people on republic fleet. while Tomb of Freedon Nadd has 101 people on republic fleet (and probably a similar amount on republic side).

I might activate my subscription again if they enable character transfers, and if they do it in a way so they don't mess it up totally for people who have their old legacy on "Dead Server" and a new one on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd.

The fact that EU has 90 servers (most of them dead) and Asia/Australia has 3 Full servers is just stupid. At least they learned from EU so that players in Asia won't be stuck on dead servers in a couple of months

Edited by klogd

I'm on the same server it's totally dead.. Everyone has either quit playing or rerolled on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Just checked and Scepter has 10 people on imperial, which means 2-4 people on republic fleet. while Tomb of Freedon Nadd has 101 people on republic fleet (and probably a similar amount on republic side).

I might activate my subscription again if they enable character transfers, and if they do it in a way so they don't mess it up totally for people who have their old legacy on "Dead Server" and a new one on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd.

The fact that EU has 90 servers (most of them dead) and Asia/Australia has 3 Full servers is just stupid. At least they learned from EU so that players in Asia won't be stuck on dead servers in a couple of months

You are at work are you not?: Just curious...

Nope, I'm at home, not wearing pants and whining about SWTOR going down the drain :)

Pantless is the way to go my friend. I also rolled a shadow on freedon nadd just now. Insane the difference. If only they could enable directed transfers to fill up like 2-3 servers . im sure this problem would be gone. But i get the feeling that they wouldve already done that if it didnt hurt them in some way...

The way it is now it feels like a tacked on multiplayer on a singleplayer game wich people stopped playing, and not an mmo :eek:

Edited by Dasgruberg

Hello, folks! We do have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about server population concerns. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=396615

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!