Is there a spot for powershot on my quickslot bar?

konstan

Pardon me if this has already been answered, I googled....

I am leveling a Merc, currently arsenal spec.

Power shot: activation 1.5s, heat 16, cooldown 15s

Tracer missle: activation 1.5s, heat 16, cooldown 15s, plus: more damage than PS and adds heat signature effect.

Why would I keep "power shot" on my quickslot bar and ever use it?

thanks in advance!

Edited by konstan

Pardon me if this has already been answered, I googled....

I am leveling a Merc, currently arsenal spec.

Power shot: activation 1.5s, heat 16, cooldown 15s

Tracer missle: activation 1.5s, heat 16, cooldown 15s, plus: more damage than PS and adds heat signature effect.

Why would I keep "power shot" on my quickslot bar and ever use it?

thanks in advance!

Not sure what you're looking at bud, but neither of those abilities have a cooldown. And I agree, in most situations, TM tops PS. However, if TM gets interrupted, you'll want to have PS on your toolbar. Additionally, I believe that both are different types of damage, but I'm not exactly sure if that makes a difference.

Power shot after unload, it has a chance to reduce cool down and be able to open unload again (handy in pve/ ops)... But you have so many tools, it is kind of irrelevant. It's too bad power shot is an awesome animation.

Yah its, well in pve, only used by heal spec mercs as we dont get tracer missle or by low lvl merc who havnt unlocked tracer yet. Like they said in pvp its good for having if you get interupted on tracer but in pve thats a pretty much non factor. Edited by Drakata

Not sure what you're looking at bud, but neither of those abilities have a cooldown. And I agree, in most situations, TM tops PS. However, if TM gets interrupted, you'll want to have PS on your toolbar. Additionally, I believe that both are different types of damage, but I'm not exactly sure if that makes a difference.

Makes a huge difference actually. Power shot can be shielded. TM cannot be. The only reason PS should be on your bar is to feint with it and draw out an interrupt, and then right back to TMs.