Rakghoul event still to expand further?

Zzxe

Has the message always stated this instead of saying only Tatooine?

It now says this within the message: "Rakghoul plague outbreaks are now confirmed in Republic, Imperial and unaligned systems. A complete list of affected planets will be released soon."

Forgive me if it has said this for a while, but the last time I read it or listened, it ONLY said Tatooine. It really would make sense for a plague to spread to other planets and I hope there is more to the event.

"Rakghoul plague outbreaks are now confirmed in Republic, Imperial and unaligned systems. A complete list of affected planets will be released soon."

The announcer is probably talking about players blowing up and infecting others on other planets and the Fleet stations :p

The announcer is probably talking about players blowing up and infecting others on other planets and the Fleet stations :p

Well, where is my list that tells me where such events are taking place? lol

I apologize, but it just seemed strange that it said that. Plus, what going to happen when it ends? Will the plague just magically disappear? lol...that would be even more strange from a logical standpoint. a new phase to cure it would make more sense

As I have to remind myself daily, don't ASSUME based off your own common sense. The common sense you possess is not necessarily shared by Bioware or anyone else for that matter.

True. Regardless, I actually had fun. I would love to see events like this quite often, even. I can understand the complaints of people who don't want to participate who are getting infected, but for everyone else, its a lot of fun and this is only the LOWER LIMIT of what could be possible.

This reminds me of Asheron's Call which had absolutely epic world events.

I don't like that I would really like to get the armor set, but I can't because of how it's designed. I have only been able to work on it this weekend, and even though I'm putting in 40+ hours on the game this weekend, I won't be able to finish the armor set the way it's designed right now.

I would like if they make all the armor quests available on the last day of the event for folks trying to finish it, but unable to do so since it takes 5+ days to run every day.

I don't like that I would really like to get the armor set, but I can't because of how it's designed. I have only been able to work on it this weekend, and even though I'm putting in 40+ hours on the game this weekend, I won't be able to finish the armor set the way it's designed right now.

I would like if they make all the armor quests available on the last day of the event for folks trying to finish it, but unable to do so since it takes 5+ days to run every day.

You can get the entire armor set in 2 days. That's only because the choice between the last quest has 2 armor piece options. You can get 5/6 today and then grab, for example, the belt tomorrow and DNA samples for all the other quests.

Sorry Zzxe but that's wrong. Dailies get unlocked each time you finish a set. You can't do it in 2 days because the dailies you would have unlocked don't unlock until the next day. Believe me I've tried. I'll be missing one of the armor pieces because I had started on thursday due to work and stuff.

You can get the entire armor set in 2 days. That's only because the choice between the last quest has 2 armor piece options. You can get 5/6 today and then grab, for example, the belt tomorrow and DNA samples for all the other quests.

No, you cannot - have you actually done them?

If you have done them this way, please let me know how ...