Looking for some help with damage

andysdead

Hi, I don't usually feel like I don't do awesome damage, but every once in a while I'm in a warzone with another marauder who makes me look like an undergeared scrub.

I'm in full battlemaster right now, and I've got augments in both of my sabers. (Haven't gotten orange gear crafted yet for the other slots). I don't have any war hero stuff yet, but I'm getting pretty close to it.

So my big request is for some sort of min-maxing guide. I'd really like to see a pvp video where the creator goes through all his gear, all his talent points, etc. and explains everything, then shows a match where he actually goes through the practical application of those choices.

So, has anyone seen anything like this? Otherwise, I'd be interested in some sort of solid guide that would cover all of these facets and help me to maximize my dps.

Hi, I don't usually feel like I don't do awesome damage, but every once in a while I'm in a warzone with another marauder who makes me look like an undergeared scrub.

I'm in full battlemaster right now, and I've got augments in both of my sabers. (Haven't gotten orange gear crafted yet for the other slots). I don't have any war hero stuff yet, but I'm getting pretty close to it.

So my big request is for some sort of min-maxing guide. I'd really like to see a pvp video where the creator goes through all his gear, all his talent points, etc. and explains everything, then shows a match where he actually goes through the practical application of those choices.

So, has anyone seen anything like this? Otherwise, I'd be interested in some sort of solid guide that would cover all of these facets and help me to maximize my dps.

What spec are you running? What's your rotation/priorities look like? Edited by dragonfor

What spec are you running? What's your rotation/priorities look like?

I'm annihilation. My priority/rotation is the standard one. I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

I think my main problem may be gearing. It seems to me that my strength stat is pretty low compared to other marauders. I would like to see a good comparison to a very high output marauder so I can figure out how he geared himself with mod swaps and such.