Best in slot Arsonal relics.

weeare

What the BiS Arso relics guys? I got the campaign +84 endurance and use: +405 power for 20 secs relic, also i got the BH dps matrix cube.Wwhat relic should i get insted of matrix cube if I should? i cant figure out what one to get, the stats on the matrix cube is awesome so im a bit reluctant to get rid of it. i dont want to pic the wrong relic and spend 3weeks farming dailys to replace it :S. So, what is the best relics for me?

I'm thinking about the proc relic to replace the matrix cube myself. It gives a 30% chance to proc a hundred-and-something (184? can't remember right now) of elemental or internal damage (or two-hundred-and-something, maybe 264 kinetic or energy) max at every 4.5 seconds.

Now the damage bonus from the matrix cube translates to around 10 extra damage every attack (0.20 damage per point of Aim). Considering the GCD of 1.5 seconds, I think the proc relic is a better option, and it gives you more endurance.

So, power relic + proc for me. Still haven't picked a damage type, though - accepting suggestions (with rationale behind them).

The Karaga proc relic I am currently using is less than 3% of my dps and you can't use it on the two tanks in EC because it procs on the shield generators even though you aren't targetting them. There are enough burn/burst phases needed in EC that an on use power trinket is prolly your best bet to go along with your Matrix cube. You should be sitting near the crit cap of 35% so the crit relic is useless.