The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

WarHero Eliminator or CombatTech Set

whitewalk

Hello, prolly this is allready been asked, but i allready got started collecting WH items and i dont want to buy smth i wont eventualy use, i`m using a 31/8/2 ShieldTech spec with Dps BM eliminator gear and a BM shield generator as an offhand, im pretty pleased on this spec, on 1v1 its unbeatable and pretty durable on team pvp eforts.

I bought the eliminator set some months ago cause the set bonus of combatech was broken, i allready bought the combatech blaster and im using custom bracers and belt for more attack / surge.

As i have allready seen the combatech set has more balanced stats on attack and surge than the eliminator and i wont need so much mod replacements, but my problem is on the set bonus, as a shieldtech im more rocket punch oriented than railshot...so what set bonus is the best for that DPS/shieldtech spec? eliminator or shieldtech?

* And and off-topic question, can someone tell me approximately the bounty hunters PvP stats cap?

How much attack / surge / crit / expertise / aim should we have on WH sets?

Hello, prolly this is allready been asked, but i allready got started collecting WH items and i dont want to buy smth i wont eventualy use, i`m using a 31/8/2 ShieldTech spec with Dps BM eliminator gear and a BM shield generator as an offhand, im pretty pleased on this spec, on 1v1 its unbeatable and pretty durable on team pvp eforts.

I bought the eliminator set some months ago cause the set bonus of combatech was broken, i allready bought the combatech blaster and im using custom bracers and belt for more attack / surge.

As i have allready seen the combatech set has more balanced stats on attack and surge than the eliminator and i wont need so much mod replacements, but my problem is on the set bonus, as a shieldtech im more rocket punch oriented than railshot...so what set bonus is the best for that DPS/shieldtech spec? eliminator or shieldtech?

* And and off-topic question, can someone tell me approximately the bounty hunters PvP stats cap?

How much attack / surge / crit / expertise / aim should we have on WH sets?

Combat Tech for a dps tank.