Dictionary

alexzk

How about ingame dictionary service? It is ready to use already as Google Translation.

Let me explain a little. I know English at middle lvl. So I can speak freelly on some topics, but when chat comes to everyday things I'm stuck. I need to switch to browser on each 3rd word. It is unconvinient. How about on some ingame droid which will give me translation tip by right click on word in chat?

However you will need to do additional work like russian fonts in game or any other which are not supported yet.

It can help a lot on problems which exists for example in StartStorm One community.

There are these new devices that have a lot of words in them. It takes a minute to get used to. But they have a lot of words in them in alphabetical order. I think they are called books. Really weird, they use print and paper.

Really, trying not to troll, but it would waste a lot of resources for something a very small part of the population would use. Please just buy a hard back dictionary. It would save bioware a lot of money than trying to implement this.

As i recall, i saw printed game quests in books as well. You must follow numbers on it depending of ur choice. Maybe it will save money to print out SWTOR ? :)

I still have those! I have about 25 G I Joe choose your own adventure books. Ah, memories. Thank you, my friend.

I'm pretty sure this would take the Entire combined force of their dev team less than 4 hours to develop, unless they need to bring in translators, i wouldn't say no to this because id like to translate words when people speak Spanish or something at a quick pace, but id rather have a new planet or more content.