Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Put Better Gear-Exchange Options In (The Grind Gets Old)

Extenzz

Just a thought - there should be a MUCH better, more fluid exchange system for turning in gear for other types of gear. it's not that good as it is, and it's a RIDICULOUS grind right now to get Warhero PvP Gear. As a tank-focused Vanguard i build a 4-piece Suppercommando set first (as other classes will build their primary spec). If I want to try a different spec (Assault for example) my Suppercommando gear set is pretty useless, so why not have a way to turn one piece of gear in for its equal in any tree for a reasonable cost of credits. The least that could be done is lowering the cost of modification removal - the process is simply over priced.

I just feel the gear grind is starting to kill this game for me (and i also got boned when the BM gear updated to 1.2).

Flame on, folks!

Edited by Extenzz

it's a good idea, I would even be happy if I could trade BM in for ANY Warhero gear.

but I gave up aiming for WH (alot of it is a downgrade, I think only 3-4 pieces of super commando is even worth it).

but let's not over state the grind required to get BM, I got 2 sets in 1 week and that was with a lot of losing, and the difference between BM and WH is minimal at best.

what I want is duel spec/dual equipment set up.

it's a good idea, I would even be happy if I could trade BM in for ANY Warhero gear.

but I gave up aiming for WH (alot of it is a downgrade, I think only 3-4 pieces of super commando is even worth it).

but let's not over state the grind required to get BM, I got 2 sets in 1 week and that was with a lot of losing, and the difference between BM and WH is minimal at best.

what I want is duel spec/dual equipment set up.

So I'm a bit confused, based just off of Comms, Pre-Patch, it was 74000 Comms needed to get a Full BM Set. Now it's 87K Comms to get a full War Hero Set (if you had no BM Pieces).

I say that's a very small increase to getting the next tier of gear....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.