PvP Queueing Problem

BlackUnitXX

Hey guys, I don't know if it's just me... but when I queue for pvp, it allows me to queue but around 5 minutes later, it unqueues itself and I didn't play a single pvp game for the WHOLE day today

is this a bug? anyone have this problem too? I'm in Hyperspace Cannon I believe

different thing happened to me earlier today,

i queued the warzone, and did a /who to see my sides lv 50 players location (so that i know whether anyone playing a warzone or not). at first i saw people playing inside a warzone, so ok i think ill wait for that one game to finish, since we didnt have that much people online at the time anyway for another wz instance.

doing some other stuff for a while, leaving the pvp queue enabled, i didnt get a wz queue popup minutes after minutes. looked back at the /who, i saw them already playing a different wz. i thought again it might be my bad luck or something with the queue, so i waited again.

after another while without the queue popup, i looked again and there they were, playing yet another wz match, but this time with only 7 players. i quickly disabled and reenabled the queue and suddenly i instantly get a warzone popup and i finally able to get in one.

there were no premades involved.

theres an issue with the queueing.

Edited by Wesgile

Hey guys, I don't know if it's just me... but when I queue for pvp, it allows me to queue but around 5 minutes later, it unqueues itself and I didn't play a single pvp game for the WHOLE day today

is this a bug? anyone have this problem too? I'm in Hyperspace Cannon I believe

Just to rule out the more obvious stuff...

-were you doing anything wonky with your UI that may have caused the Warzone pop-up not to appear (modifying UI settings/layout, etc)

-were you doing space-combat (long ago if the WZ popped while the space combat loading screen was on, it might not show)

-were you zoning into planets/zones/etc that take 1 minute+ for the load screen?

-any chance you modified your UI and somehow moved the notification window off-screen or buried it below another element? (don't know if this is even possible, but just in case...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.