Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jet Boost - Disappointing purchase

ViciousFett

I'm fine with the fact it can't be used in combat, but was it really necessary to make it only usable in zones you can use a speeder?

It's the same speed as a rank 3 speeder (110%), and lasts only 12 seconds. When is it beneficial to rocket boost over just whipping out your speeder? My intention for purchasing this ability was faster travel in flash point and operation areas where vehicles aren't callable, especially when running back to a boss after a wipe.

Come on BW, make the 2 mil ability worth something...:mad:

I've not bought it and have a few questions; you can't use it in combat but can you (like you can with a speeder) use it outside of combat and keep running after you get aggro? Can mobs "knock you off" your rocket boost?

I've not bought it and have a few questions; you can't use it in combat but can you (like you can with a speeder) use it outside of combat and keep running after you get aggro? Can mobs "knock you off" your rocket boost?

Looks like just one question, but yes once you're aggroed it ends. There's no explosion effect like on a speeder, it just turns off early.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.