The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

pre WarHero pvp armor -Supercommando is OOGLY!

omegalegend

it looks a bug, omg, made me respec to Pyro just so i can use Eliminator (looks the best imo), -i do like shieldtech spec, but good god, man, until i get enough ranked WZs for WarHero gear count me out. im not gonna have my toon look like a friggin bug /ick (the helm)!

anyone like the way it looks? why'd bioware make Supercommando gear look so ugly// meh its wtvr... i was diggin my new shieldtech spec too/ but ill see if i like pyro

it looks a bug, omg, made me respec to Pyro just so i can use Eliminator (looks the best imo), -i do like shieldtech spec, but good god, man, until i get enough ranked WZs for WarHero gear count me out. im not gonna have my toon look like a friggin bug /ick (the helm)!

anyone like the way it looks? why'd bioware make Supercommando gear look so ugly// meh its wtvr... i was diggin my new shieldtech spec too/ but ill see if i like pyro

You only need 4pc to get the bonus. Almost every PT I know will just use any other helm they want. I know I did, not just for the PvP set, but also for the PvE set, which looks like you're wearing a satellite dish on your head.

Are you talking about War Hero, or Battlemaster gear?

The War Hero costume is the same for Bounty Hunters no matter what spec you are. They just have different costumes:

http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/attachments/1719d1332244686-bounty-hunter-wt1.jpg/

The Battlemaster gear is different for Supercommando/Combat Tech and Eliminator/Combat Medic. For some reason, someone at Bioware said "Hey Bug-eyes looks cool! This should be the best gear you can get (at the time)!"

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/SWTOR_Bounty_Hunters_Battlemaster_Gear.jpg

Thankfully, the War Hero is much better looking. Not quite Star Warsy, but much better looking.

I just end up hiding my head gear until I find something better. Also, you can find another head piece to replace it with.

Edited by Darminiam