The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Treasure Hunting Lockboxes, Bug ??? Schematic Overload

Nippon

Well basically i get a Saber schematic 8/10 times i send a companion on a mission, Either single or Double bladed, so far i think i have received about 20-25. Im not the only treasure hunter on the server and im sure there are not that many Artifice's to accommodate the ridiculous return rate of these schematics.

If we have to have them, can we at least get some variety on the base stat, Like +42 Shield Chance, +42 Crit.....etc etc

Maybe make a few of these rare, so we at least have some variety of equipment to make. And some of them actually worth something. So far I have crafted 18 and got 5 Augmented, ATM the MAT consumption compared to the possible return is not worth even making them to sell, as the amount available (on my server at least) is driving the price down significantly.70k seems to be the selling price at present, and with the amount of mats spent, there is no good return at all for the effort or resources.

In fact im probably running at a loss on Sales made compared to creds spent on missions to obtain Lorridian Gem Stones.

This should not only apply for Artifice, this should happen across the board.

I was under the impression this update was going to help the Economy and make crafting a good source of income. Personally i have a biochem, artifice, armstech and slicer. Ive never had so little creds in game in the 3+ months ive played. Ive wasted a huge bulk of my stored resources and dont have a lot to show for it....!!

I know what sells, Im fully aware of what is and isnt selling in game and TBH im practically giving away Top end Crafted Weapons/Crystals due to the shear volume on the market.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to say that I too get an Elegant Modified (single or double) Lightsaber Schematic about every other Lockbox run. Bioware, please look into this as it has to be a bug, I cannot imagine that you only have two possible schematics. I basically just vendor them at this point since I can't use them and they will not sell since every other Artificer in the game has the exact same problem (tons of the same two schematics and 0 of any others).