1.2 Campaign Relics

kmaug

Ok so.. I've read a bunch of forums about the new proc relics and cannot decide which one to get. I'm an Annihilation Marauder (31/3/7). Should I get the internal relic since our bleeds are internal, but it says .."and shares this limit with other damage-dealing effects." Does that mean we should not get the same class of relic? Should I get the energy proc one or the kinetic? I'm confused..

Right now, I'm using the Rakata on-use power (380 power + augmented 12 end/18 str) and the Matrix cube. Not sure which proc relic to buy.

Also, since I am artifice, do we get to make our own augmented relics 1.2 grade-wise? That'd be really nice.

Ok so.. I've read a bunch of forums about the new proc relics and cannot decide which one to get. I'm an Annihilation Marauder (31/3/7). Should I get the internal relic since our bleeds are internal, but it says .."and shares this limit with other damage-dealing effects." Does that mean we should not get the same class of relic? Should I get the energy proc one or the kinetic? I'm confused..

Right now, I'm using the Rakata on-use power (380 power + augmented 12 end/18 str) and the Matrix cube. Not sure which proc relic to buy.

Also, since I am artifice, do we get to make our own augmented relics 1.2 grade-wise? That'd be really nice.

You could aug a relic pre-1.2 and that hasn't changed. So i'd suggest augging either a crit/surge or a power relic. As for the other question, no, the proc relics will not affect your DoTs and the reverse is also true. Those relics will only affect each other so that you can't stack them.