Make HK-47 an Imp Companion

Cruztoffer

As the topic says I would like for HK-47 to be made available as a companion in a future update. I'm sure all who have played KOTOR will be behind me in this. This is not meant to be a "give me this or I will unsub" type thread.

Just a plea to the dev's to make the best BioWare NPC of all time, possibly next to Irenicus, a bigger part of the game!

If for some reason this is not possible, at least let us free him from his Starforge prison, as the Republic toons can with Revan, so we can take comfort in the fact that he is out there...causing mayhem and carnage in the galaxy.

And thanks for an amazing game.

Edited by Cruztoffer

I've heard they were right about 1.2 so hopefully they'll be right again, I can't wait to get my HK-51.

Edit: sorry for double posting

This.

Im pretty sure the players wont get a Hk 47 :D but a Hk 51 its very possible.

I would like that.

be aware meetbags :D

Why make him exclusive to Imperial only? It should be made for Republic players as well. I played KOTOR as well as was full light side and he was a companion. If you make it a companion in game it should be made for both sides. Why make him exclusive to Imperial only? It should be made for Republic players as well. I played KOTOR as well as was full light side and he was a companion. If you make it a companion in game it should be made for both sides.
agreed Edited by Spartanik

This.

Im pretty sure the players wont get a Hk 47 :D but a Hk 51 its very possible.

I would like that.

be aware meetbags :D

Yeah I really want a HK-51, and i hope he says meatbags, perhaps one companion from each class could be "the original meatbag" Such as Khem Val, kaliyo djannis, malavi quinn, skadge, qyzen fess, Archiban Kimble, guss tuno and tanno vik. :)

I subscribed to this thread, this could get interesting.

Edited by BenjaminminU

Why make him exclusive to Imperial only? It should be made for Republic players as well. I played KOTOR as well as was full light side and he was a companion. If you make it a companion in game it should be made for both sides.

Of course you are right sir. HK-47 should be available to all. And he should try to kill/betray treehugging masters, Imp's and Rep's alike:)

At some point HK 51 will be available to both factions. It was in beta.

Some are saying leaks indicate 1.3. We will have to wait and see.

Also isn't HK 47 dead? Pretty sure you take him out 2x on the Empire side... Boarding Party and False Emperor?

Also isn't HK 47 dead? Pretty sure you take him out 2x on the Empire side... Boarding Party and False Emperor?

HK-47 is immortal^^

One could say he's the Skywalkers of SW games:) You could.....

On the topic of HK-51, i guess i could learn to live with the name change if he is essentially the same.

He must say "meatbags". Several times.

Edited by Cruztoffer

One of the events adopted from SWG in to canon is that HK-47 survives up to the Galactic Civil War time period. So just think about that for a moment. Your character will be ground in to dust long before HK-47 dies.

I'm curious about HK-51 on my Agent. If coded well would be some interesting interactions between him and SCORPIO.

Edited by Bluerodian

He was even in Star Wars Galaxies in a rebuilt body to. His memory was inside a crashed ship on Mustafar and you unknowing helped him get a new body in a quest.

Actually his body was inside the crashed ship on mustafar, nemoidians reactivated him before having to deactivate him after he went on a rampage destroying a load of droids including a droideka. They then had to transfer his memory core to the republic ship as they couldn't perform a memory wipe since he was so old.

If they are going to allow players to get an HK-51 (not HK-47 mind you) companion, I hope they will do it in a similar fashion as in Kotor2 where you had to scrounge together components and assemble your own assassin droid :)

• 4 weeks later...
Why make him exclusive to Imperial only? It should be made for Republic players as well. I played KOTOR as well as was full light side and he was a companion. If you make it a companion in game it should be made for both sides.

Imp side ie sith side... Is a silly idea considering in kotor hk47 was a compannion for 'revan' who was converted to play for the jedi/republic.

Yes hk47 is more suited to the sith side... But he does just as well for the meatbags of the rpublic

As the topic says I would like for HK-47 to be made available as a companion in a future update. I'm sure all who have played KOTOR will be behind me in this. This is not meant to be a "give me this or I will unsub" type thread.

Just a plea to the dev's to make the best BioWare NPC of all time, possibly next to Irenicus, a bigger part of the game!

If for some reason this is not possible, at least let us free him from his Starforge prison, as the Republic toons can with Revan, so we can take comfort in the fact that he is out there...causing mayhem and carnage in the galaxy.

Well...

An HK-51 was a companion attainable on Hoth during the beta, I suspect it will be back in 1.3 due to a supposed leak.

Edited by Tuscad

Nope, I hate that robot, if I could I will kill him over and over. Best NPC of all time? NAAAAAAHHHHHH I prefer Bastila, Mission, Morrigan, Alistair, Isabella, Varric, Garrus and Ashley over Hk-47 all day.

I would rather they add to the current companions to flesh them out to the standard of other Bioware games. More dialogues and missions that we complete together.

Never going to happen, hes too big a character to be given out as a companion, even though he does survive the events of the flashpoints in the game. Hopefully we will get given another HK droid that contains a few fragmented parts of HK-47's memory core.

I scavenged him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.