Cursor Tunnel Vision

Laris_Rai

So I'm doing the "Stop the Excavation" quest on Voss and working on the subquests that go with it. For some reason the mouse seemed to become *obsessed* with the vorantikuses. I try and bring the cursor over the beastmasters to see how much HP they have...it shows me the vorans. Click off to the side and try again? The vorans. I get anywhere near the vorans it shows me their stats but I can't get to show me anything near them for nothin'!

Then I move up to top of the hill. I try to do damage to a vorantikus by clicking on the barrel. Nope, still going to give me vorans stats. I can't even get an activation hand! I even tried looking in the total opposite direction and it wold still jump to giving me voran stats even if I wasn't looking at one and hadn't clicked on one.

As a side note what the heck is with the voran that suddenly spawns out of no where right on top of the barrel in that area? That's just not fair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.