So this is what pvp is now? its a sad day indeed.

direblaze

So, for the 5th time i join solo only to find a premade of jugs/mara and mercs. or thier counter parts...

what basically happens is this. you as a melee enter a skirmish, the jug/mara stack up their combo, the mara aoes your whole group, they all use smash hitting you for 6 to 8k per jug/mara (from 3 to 4 of them) this is around 21k damage staggered... your group dies... only people that might life for 3 sec longer are assassins who then die after shroud runs out or a healer who might have been out of the melee..

this is totally silly, what is this? i can tell you another game that was the same.. warhammer online, is this warhammer online 2?

for the record, i have 1100 expertise(not that it matters after the silly nerf) and 45% mitigation, and around 17k health due to me using dps stats. and i still get hit for 5 to 6k with smash.

Edited by direblaze

So, for the 5th time i join solo only to find a premade of jugs/mara and mercs. or thier counter parts...

what basically happens is this. you as a melee enter a skirmish, the jug/mara stack up their combo, the mara aoes your whole group, they all use smash hitting you for 6 to 8k per jug/mara (from 3 to 4 of them) this is around 21k damage staggered... your group dies... only people that might life for 3 sec longer are assassins who then die after shroud runs out or a healer who might have been out of the melee..

this is totally silly, what is this? i can tell you another game that was the same.. warhammer online, is this warhammer online 2?

for the record, i have 1100 expertise(not that it matters after the silly nerf) and 45% mitigation, and around 17k health due to me using dps stats. and i still get hit for 5 to 6k with smash.

yah i have about the same im a shadow tank, with 20k health and i cant even begin to say how much there so OP atm

How is this worse then gunnery/arsenal? BH/Commando's, Gunslinger/Snipers and Sorcs/sages asissting eachother? Voidstar map is more or less hopeless for melee due to this.

the diff is, those classes are easy to counter, but you get 4 mara who have presetup for the combo and use godmode and unleash it they can wipe any group no matter what it is, no matter the spec, its totally over powered for the new battleground voidstar and civil war....... the only game it isnt so effective is huttball.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.